• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mothers Day Message From Missy

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5129.jpeg
IMG_5130.jpeg

Hey @chiquita banana, seems your live in pedo didn’t believe calling mommy

Forum Clout
Nana paid to fly his prostitute wherever she is for church and Mother's Day and he's spending his time away from her drinking, streaming himself badly playing video games, and burning trash in his depressing back yard.

Why wouldn't he go visit the long term whore's mother with her? I wonder what the mother thinks of him and her roastie daughter wasting her youth on him just so she won't have to get a real job, be a responsible adult, or get married and have kids.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Hi Anthony, we know you're here, so I have a question:

As a man who lost a very nice gig due to trying and failing - I own that, even if we were a group - to get people to look past those who came before me, how does it feel knowing you could've held on to an easy, high paying gig for at least another decade if you quelled your self-hatred and shut the fuck up with your blatant racism and DIDN'T go out chasing tranny prostitutes like a degenerate that night in Times Square?

I bet it steams your beans, eh?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The Word tells us that we should judge others not by their works, but by the fruit they bear.

Missy's church attendance is meaningless next to the fact that she's living in sin with an atheist pedophile, and the fact that she treats anyone who so much as questions her like an unhinged cunt.

Get used to hearing these words, Missy : "Depart from me, for I never knew you".