• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most pathetic groupie of all time

Toddcast

Forum Clout
melissa.png

Did she have some kind of policy to only fuck Z-list minor celebrities?
Who's more embarrasing ex-boyfriend, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shrimp Guy or Nana?

Forum Clout
View attachment 121366

Did she have some kind of policy to only fuck Z-list minor celebrities?
Who's more embarrasing ex-boyfriend, Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shrimp Guy or Nana?
Woman fucks faggoty retard, is amazed that faggoty retard is a faggoty retard. Garbage in, garbage out.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So did he eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Shrimp on tiktok or something? I'm so confused.
He found a “””shrimp tail””” in his box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Half assumed it was real and the other half assumed it was a marketing gimmick because he’s a failed podcaster, failed rapper, and husband of a more successful wife.

General Mils claimed it was accumulated sugar clumps. Faggot claimed he was sending it to a lab for DNA testing, the abuse and asshole allegations got leaked, and that was his last tweet.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He found a “””shrimp tail””” in his box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Half assumed it was real and the other half assumed it was a marketing gimmick because he’s a failed podcaster, failed rapper, and husband of a more successful wife.

General Mils claimed it was accumulated sugar clumps. Faggot claimed he was sending it to a lab for DNA testing, the abuse and asshole allegations got leaked, and that was his last tweet.

I was gonna say nobody should know or care about that but the fucking New York Times wrote an article about it?

Hot take: I never found Topanga that attractive and thought all my elementary school friends were either nuts screwing with me

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I was gonna say nobody should know or care about that but the fucking New York Times wrote an article about it?

Hot take: I never found Topanga that attractive and thought all my elementary school friends were either nuts screwing with me
Its like razor blades in your apples or poison in Halloween candy. Could a shrimp tail get mixed up with cereal? …Maybe? But the media pounces on it because they know people will freak the fuck out and get more clicks and ad revenue from salacious bullshit like this. “MAN finds BIG BLACK PENIS in CRACKERJACKS….COULD THEY BE IN YOURS?”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout

The real story is that he paid a PR firm to come up with a manufactured story then plant it in the news. When you are a kike like he is you can become famous for anything. He had a recording contract with some nigger rap label when he was an 11-year-old. Jews fail upward in society.