More Jackie Nonsense - new claim why Pat is “targeted” by the wacky Funsters

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
IMG_3172.jpeg

Angry? For seeing Pat tweet like an overdramatic faggot? She’s the one that wants us banned from everywhere and our lives ruined but we’re the fascists!

Also - we have a project? That’s news to me!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Progressive opinions? Im just here because Dan Mullen pays me to be
Haven’t we made it clear most people here have different opinions about politics and agree Pat is an overdramatic woman and abusive bully to strangers online? It’s amazing how the story keeps changing - now we “attack” because Pats tweets are changing the world because he’s so important.

Also - he seems to not be very progressive with his recent Israel / Palestine tweets as he is being called out by the far left. Not very progressive, piggy.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
I for one would love if nana and the compound media faggots would provide as much entertainment as Rick. If they did pat would be forgotten in 2 weeks.

Bothering conservatives is almost always more fun because they tend to respond whereas the “progressives” usually block and tell the teacher or try to call the police etc,

Not our fault the compound crew are giant pussies and waived the white flag almost a decade ago

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I for one would love if nana and the compound media faggots would provide as much entertainment as Rick. If they did pat would be forgotten in 2 weeks.

Bothering conservatives is almost always more fun because they tend to respond whereas the “progressives” usually block and tell the teacher or try to call the police etc,

Not our fault the compound crew are giant pussies and waived the white flag almost a decade ago
It’s funny how they completely ignore that we mock and goof on Joe who is very right wing. Pat and Joe are the same idiot just different political parties.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Haven’t we made it clear most people here have different opinions about politics and agree Pat is an overdramatic woman and abusive bully to strangers online? It’s amazing how the story keeps changing - now we “attack” because Pats tweets are changing the world because he’s so important.

Also - he seems to not be very progressive with his recent Israel / Palestine tweets as he is being called out by the far left. Not very progressive, piggy.
He's also the very definition of a fascist my way or death

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
View attachment 202208
Angry? For seeing Pat tweet like an overdramatic faggot? She’s the one that wants us banned from everywhere and our lives ruined but we’re the fascists!

Also - we have a project? That’s news to me!
A handsome protestor correcTed Pat about Trump’s role in Home Alone 2 yesterday. Jesus Christ I hate this woman.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
I want to know more about this dangerous fascist project we have that I’ve never heard about. Does it involve songs about Dan and his diapers or Shane and his butterknife?

BE QUIET WHILE IM LIVE!

I've had that goddamn song stuck in my head on a loop for the past 24 hours.

🎶Don't ya love your scrubbing bubbles?🎶

giphy.gif