• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Monthly Reminder Re: "The little cunt won't even look at me"

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Anthony walked into work like a poor man's george costanza, pretending his "I'm being treated like a common N1@@$%" tweets about FH Riley's the night before never happened. Tough Talking Tony was mad that Opie didn't put up a fight to save his boy toy Danny's job, so Tough Talking Tony got to TYPING AWAY on his little hugbox, to his little faggot worm co-dependent. Just like he did the night before with Twitter at FH Riley's. He needs to gossip.

"The little cunt won't even look at me."

As if to say -- I just badmouthed this guy's family restaurant, I've been subverting his authority when he's not around, and he knows it, and he's letting me get away with it. Look, I did all of this on purpose because you and I, Jim Norton, we both hate him, TOGETHER, and we torture him deliberately, to break his spirit, and hopefully make him quit or squirm. We desire a reaction! But that little CUNT, he won't even LOOK at me!!! Shit, I wonder why he acts SO WEIRD around us?

Opie is a saint simply for the fact that he didn't trample that slimy faggot where he sat, perched and afraid of people walking behind his chair. Cowardly little italian faggot, and his fat HEN Norton who should be on trial, for raping that drunk child at XM studios on November 24, 2004... which NYPD were called out for, and witnessed. That's on record. We HAVE the documents!!!!

ln_strike-gregzaj1.gif