• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles Explains why Whites are Good Christians and Blacks are not.

Forum Clout
1000005319.png

Forum Clout
There’s no way Anthony actually goes
No fucking way Nana is spending a Sunday morning in church. He's not even out of bed by the time his wildly aroused pig of a "girlfriend" slithers home.

And who would these hypothetical riots be a statement against, exactly? Where would the groypers riot, in rural PA? They'd end up doing hundreds of dollars worth of damage there. Stupid, vile twat.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also, is this dumb cunt forgetting that black church is a majorly huge deal for the ones that go? Like a much bigger part of their lives than her recent Catholic LARP? She's in the South where they have like cool black church where they sing and have big fried chicken meals and shit.

My African ex's mom is a minister and I never heard her say anything hateful about anyone because she's actually a good Christian and spends her whole life donating her time and money to help anyone who needs it. Never looted a store to my knowledge. Her one son is a crazy alcoholic criminal, but you can't win em all.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

That's because they're all busy fucking you in front of Nana, you T-ridden slut.

Also, is this dumb cunt forgetting that black church is a majorly huge deal for the ones that go? Like a much bigger part of their lives than her recent Catholic LARP? She's in the South where they have like cool black church where they sing and have big fried chicken meals and shit.

My African ex's mom is a minister and I never heard her say anything hateful about anyone because she's actually a good Christian and spends her whole life donating her time and money to help anyone who needs it. Never looted a store to my knowledge. Her one son is a crazy alcoholic criminal, but you can't win em all.

Abe, usually the only bible thumpers I can stand are the black ones. They back up their words - kind, funny, and so very, very giving.

It's the fucking honkeys that are all talk. Cracker-ass crackers.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout

The only churches I see with people pouring out of them on Sunday afternoons are the Black ones.