• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Is SO PROUD of Her Faggot

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5994.jpeg
IMG_5999.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I can't read hieroglyphs, what's she trying to say? Also what's a Groyper?
The Groyper movement is a loose network of white nationalist activists and internet trolls who gravitate around several key online influencers. Their goal is to push and normalize white nationalist ideas within mainstream conservatism. It is mostly popular with gen zers

Aka if Nana couldn’t be more untouchable lol, he just did,
Why won’t anyone wanna be my friend

Forum Clout
The Groyper movement is a loose network of white nationalist activists and internet trolls who gravitate around several key online influencers. Their goal is to push and normalize white nationalist ideas within mainstream conservatism. It is mostly popular with gen zers

Thank you for educating us about these retards. I'm certain their parents are proud.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout

Tyfys :fighter_sm:

Forum Clout
Boy, Missy sure is leading our favorite deeply closeted bottom queen around by the balls lately. She made him go to this retarded thing, she made him buy a shitty new suit, and she made him pose with a bunch of faggoty "groypers" who have no earthly idea who Nana Cue-mia even is. Anyone can plainly see how she's deeply obsessed with getting herself into the proximity of younger, more dynamic men. She knows the elderly queen is a few hundred beers away from another coronary, so she's pushing him hard, while lining up potential upgrades. And he's standing there with a bunch of fags, jonesing for a drink and wishing he was back home nigger-tweeting, while Missy squeals in delight over the young, virile men.