Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5724.jpeg
IMG_5725.jpeg
IMG_5726.jpeg
IMG_5729.jpeg
IMG_5728.jpeg
IMG_5727.jpeg

Missy hates the Jews just enough, that she has the liberal take on it

She doesn't go to church, no way. A Catholic church in the South is going to be at least 3/4 Spanish.
I did the whole Irish Catholic thing when I was a kid, and it was tedious at best. It's difficult to believe that broad is seriously enjoying going to Mass. There has to be some guy there she badly wants to fuck, it's the only plausible explanation.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
I did the whole Irish Catholic thing when I was a kid, and it was tedious at best. It's difficult to believe that broad is seriously enjoying going to Mass. There has to be some guy there she badly wants to fuck, it's the only plausible explanation.
Her being a homewrecker will be ribs; hope she brings him over while Nana is spitting on the floor, or prancing around drunk singing

Her being a homewrecker will be ribs; hope she brings him over while Nana is spitting on the floor, or prancing around drunk singing
I could maybe see it if it was some sort of charismatic bullshit Southern "fun" church, but no one just suddenly decides to be a Catholic. And she exhibits no indication that she's begun to practice any of the tenets of the faith, which is what someone serious about it would be doing. So that leaves wanting to bang some guy there.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
i couldn't read all of that. i'm sick of hearing every idiot's fake conversion story and christian larp
"it took me a long time"
"i was an atheist, then an agnostic, then a buddhist, then a calvinist, then an orthodox, then a catholic. i've been there man"
and if they landed (for right now) where you happen to be, everyone claps. so brave, they finally found the truth because they're a truth seeker just like you, not at all faggots jumping from one thing to the next

shit is so fake and gay.. if you supposedly became a christian in the last 5 years, how about shutting up while you make a real effort to ingratiate it into your everyday life rather than larping and posting memes on the internet

i couldn't read all of that. i'm sick of hearing every idiot's fake conversion story and christian larp
"it took me a long time"
"i was an atheist, then an agnostic, then a buddhist, then a calvinist, then an orthodox, then a catholic. i've been there man"
and if they landed (for right now) where you happen to be, everyone claps. so brave, they finally found the truth because they're a truth seeker just like you, not at all faggots jumping from one thing to the next

shit is so fake and gay.. if you supposedly became a christian in the last 5 years, how about shutting up while you make a real effort to ingratiate it into your everyday life rather than larping and posting memes on the internet
Oh yeah, it's pure drivel. Being an actual Catholic is difficult and unpleasant by design, and there's just no way that noisy sow has the discipline or even the urge to actually do it. It's all for social media, and attention.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

I'd give him my blood, except for one thing...
It's her obsession with Nick Fuentes and his catholic grift that led to this, it's very bizarre.

Stent

my little babies are gone
I assume all these religious newfags choose Catholicism because they don't have an obligation to tithe 10% of their income. How much money does an unemployed exercise explainer make anyway?

NigelCumia

Imagine her and Nana having a passionate discussion about niggers and trans then she starts going on about it being proof we've strayed from the Lord's love and he just starts staring around the room.

TLDR He's happy and we hate that.