Might have to fly to Milwaukee within the next few weeks

Don’t forget to try their soup of the day. I hear it’s divine.
How could you resist.
Screenshot-from-2023-01-29-09-11-43.png

Screenshot-from-2023-01-29-09-12-18.png

Screenshot-from-2023-01-29-09-12-34.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Just sit next to him, engage in some friendly chit-chat about what he's writing, or whatever game is on. Give him a chance to show off a lil bit of the actor that plays Patrick S Tomlinson and see if he really is capable of being a normal human. Then turn the conversation to anything that even mildly contradicts his political view, or even talk about how well your tesla stocks are doing and see if his true piggish nature comes out. If it does, just start insulting his intelligence to his face. Obviously record the whole thing.

G

I have a personal matter of business which may involve me having to fly to Milwaukee at some point before the end of February or early March. I couldn't be bothered to stay anywhere besides a Hyatt which just so happens to be located ten minutes away from Hooligan's.

Don't want to be like Dan and just livestream a non-eventful visit. Open to non-criminal felony ideas.
You’re going to prison, atalker. You’ve been instructed numerous times to not be an atalker.

G

Go to hoolies dressed like Rick, or at least a t-shirt with his face on it, saddle up with a laptop and pretend you're writing for 6 hours
I have met a few neurotic bar regulars over the years and they were particular about their specific seat at the bar. I wonder if you got there early and set up shop in his spot if he'd freak out and ask you to move. Don't let on that you know who he is in any way. Just set up a laptop and stuff and spread out just like he does. Maybe he'd sperg out and get himself 86'd forever.

G

A lot of people are suggesting copies of the police report. Completely agree. Staple a picture of him behind the police report and hand them out as you're leaving. Nothing illegal about handing out literature. Be courteous and respectful and leave of management asks you to and you're 100% within the law.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Just sit next to him, engage in some friendly chit-chat about what he's writing, or whatever game is on. Give him a chance to show off a lil bit of the actor that plays Patrick S Tomlinson and see if he really is capable of being a normal human. Then turn the conversation to anything that even mildly contradicts his political view, or even talk about how well your tesla stocks are doing and see if his true piggish nature comes out. If it does, just start insulting his intelligence to his face. Obviously record the whole thing.
This is the call. Get him to actually have a conversation with you. Don't blow it with a bunch of show references.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
Do an in debth review of the boy burger with photos. How do they keep the texture of cold cheese with a warm hamburger underneath? It's supposed to be a cold peice of cheese, but unless the hamburger is also cold wouldn't it be gaining temperature within moments?

There are serious unanswered questions here. Don't eat the soup.

G

Eat (how bad could it be) and drink then start asking Pat questions while recording don't pay if they ask you to leave. Otherwise get some opinions on him and correcT the record. If you get lucky and he's there, leave out the show references and do like somebody above said, torture him with generic right wing opinions while recording.