• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Merry Christmas to everyone except Anthony Cumia

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
73.jpg

Forum Clout
That extension cord across the kitchen floor is a nice touch. She killed his cat so he is next. I dont know if ant could recover from a broken hip at his age.
That extension cord is insane. What? No outlet on that side of the room? He went from outlets aplenty in Castle Wopula to contractors cords stretched across the room and up the wall.

Forum Clout
Manbody Missy has no sense of style. She is entirely lacking in femininity. She’s a bull dyke with long hair.

That house is cluttered and sloppy. Clear the damn kitchen counters, you had 7 months to do so.

Her Christmas tree is off center in the room, blocking the back/side exit and she’s running a 50 foot garage extension cord to light a small cheap wreath across the room. Don’t get me started on the garland she placed only on the left side of the landing. If that’s all she had to work with then
place it in the center over the tree.

It was probably her idea to put his “studio/office” in what is obviously meant to be the dining room.

Ultimately you don’t get the woman you want, you get the one you deserve and Nana and Mister Missy certainly deserve each other.

I’m so sorry, Nana.
IMG_5413.png

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Manbody Missy has no sense of style. She is entirely lacking in femininity. She’s a bull dyke with long hair.

That house is cluttered and sloppy. Clear the damn kitchen counters, you had 7 months to do so.

Her Christmas tree is off center in the room, blocking the back/side exit and she’s running a 50 foot garage extension cord to light a small cheap wreath across the room. Don’t get me started on the garland she placed only on the left side of the landing. If that’s all she had to work with then

It was probably her idea to put his “studio/office” in what is obviously meant to be the dining room.

You don’t get the woman you want, you get the one you deserve and Nana and Mister Missy certainly deserve each other.

I’m so sorry, Nana.
View attachment 172961

How do you know all this shit about his house

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Ultimately you don’t get the woman you want, you get the one you deserve and Nana and Mister Missy certainly deserve each other.

I’m so sorry, Nana.
View attachment 172961
Wasn't he putting off the move to SC for a whole 15 months due to him wanting an office (for what lol) that was separate from the house?

Forum Clout
Wasn't he putting off the move to SC for a whole 15 months due to him wanting an office (for what lol) that was separate from the house?
Yes, but ol’ Bum Ticker had to adjust his lifestyle. I think he’s probably avoiding temptations like Geno and the other ball washers. It was probably a grind living with JoeCow so he said F-it and accelerated his plans.

We’ll see what happens when the novelty of being down there with Manly Missy wears thinner than his hair.