• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Melissa Stetten vs Danny Ross?

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout

That fucking grotesque, lispy, piss floor, cape verdean, Newport tar niggerster with the monstrous beast of a nigger loving white sister that he has multiple incestuous water heads with seriously needs to be strung up from the nearest oak tree... Or any tree for that matter. Fuck it, a goddamn belt and a door knob. Just get the shit done already, you funsters over on the East Coast!

Time is running out for the crowning bit of 2023!

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
That fucking grotesque, lispy, piss floor, cape verdean, Newport tar niggerster with the monstrous beast of a nigger loving white sister that he has multiple incestuous water heads with seriously needs to be strung up from the nearest oak tree... Or any tree for that matter. Fuck it, a goddamn belt and a door knob. Just get the shit done already, you funsters over on the East Coast!

Time is running out for the crowning bit of 2023!
I bet he's got more fan's than you, bro...

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I must be a fudd but I don't follow any of the rogansphere. It seems like a bunch of less remarkable people than myself larping as successful comedians. Comedy should be humanely put down in the same manner as miming and puppetry.
Schaub was interesting for a while but its devolved into the same bullshit. Wow, he’s a meat headed dumb scamming faggot. I’m shocked. Plus their subreddit is so fucking faggy and clique like it’s impossible to get new information. Former coworkers of his will show up to dish BTS info and half of the subreddit is arguing to ban him because he doesn’t fit the “culture” there…yuck.

But you hit the nail on the head. These guys are all the same personality - Average people born rich with the privilege to go to LA, and connect with Joe, and it gives them a big head when they have little to no talent. If comedy wasn’t the big thing this decade they would be actors or musicians. They’re attention starved faggots.

BUBBLER

Forum Clout
Schaub was interesting for a while but its devolved into the same bullshit. Wow, he’s a meat headed dumb scamming faggot. I’m shocked. Plus their subreddit is so fucking faggy and clique like it’s impossible to get new information. Former coworkers of his will show up to dish BTS info and half of the subreddit is arguing to ban him because he doesn’t fit the “culture” there…yuck.

But you hit the nail on the head. These guys are all the same personality - Average people born rich with the privilege to go to LA, and connect with Joe, and it gives them a big head when they have little to no talent. If comedy wasn’t the big thing this decade they would be actors or musicians. They’re attention starved faggots.
Was he?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Danny still doesn't get. He really is the definition of a nobody who thinks he's a somebody. Leave it to Danny to 1) take this offer completely literally, like a money grubbing heeb and 2) to believe that ant Actually has 25m dollars left.

he's like that faggot who saw that Pepsi commercial showing a Harrier Jet available for pepsi points and proceeded to demand that Pepsi make good on their obviously not serious offer.

Last edited:

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Just dropped a new video

Check it out

"Just dropped a new video."

How about you drop down from a ceiling fan and record it so we can all get some mega-lulz while you're at it. Because you know damn well your disgusting vomit pig sister-wife will post the video for "likes" and ribs! She'll even be the first one to car crash it... Or will that be the other behemoth that booted open your faggotster closet door and beat the shit out of you on video?!

Quite the legacy you're leaving your sub zero IQ offspring there, Kyle. Nice parenting, stupid.

Hey, remember when your wife and kids came home when you weren't expecting them and the door opened and the look on your mutt face was classic "oh fuck!" and you immediately hit the power button to cut off Livestream so no one got a peep of your life and lineage?! I sure the fuck do. That's something someone who is ashamed and embarrassed of their wife and kids would do, Kyle.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout

How about you drop down from a ceiling fan and record it so we can all get some mega-lulz while you're at it. Because you know damn well your disgusting vomit pig sister-wife will post the video for "likes" and ribs! She'll even be the first one to car crash it... Or will that be the other behemoth that booted open your faggotster closet door and beat the shit out of you on video?!

Quite the legacy you're leaving your sub zero IQ offspring there, Kyle. Nice parenting, stupid.

Hey, remember when your wife and kids came home when you weren't expecting them and the door opened and the look on your mutt face was classic "oh fuck!" and you immediately hit the power button to cut off Livestream so no one got a peep of your life and lineage?! I sure the fuck do. That's something someone who is ashamed and embarrassed of their wife and kids would do, Kyle.
Hold up - how do I find out more about this Kyle fella?

BUBBLER

Forum Clout

I want you all to see and admire the passion with which this beautiful brotherman puts into his post. If we were half as passionate as him this message board might be something special one day.