• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Melinda - What Was Her Deal?

Forum Clout
73d53cf0dafc248241f9fe66fd891704_full.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
Bro check FathomEvents. They Live was this weekend, Christine is next. That said, it's The Thing. Don't even.
Oh fuck dude thankkkk youuuu. Shit I love they live so much but I love Christine too.

It’s hard for me to put them in order. I’m not going to attempt to.

But for a very long time the thing was my favorite. But there’s something about in the mouth of madness I really fucking love. But I’ve also seen the thing close to 100 times.

JC is probably my favorite director as far as volume. Meaning I loved more of his movies than any other director if you remove Scorsese.

I even like ghost of mars a lot. I feel like I’m the mouth of madness and prince of darkness are underrated af

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Bro check FathomEvents. They Live was this weekend, Christine is next. That said, it's The Thing. Don't even. There's this shitty podcast, Pancakes House, they did a bunch of JC stuff.

Yeah I won’t lie little Fella you kind of put me on to his other work. From those videos. You should have kept going and not just give up. I had already seen ghosts of mars big trouble the thing Christine. But I watched a ton more after your videos.

Edit: what’s your opinion on in the mouth of madness I know you’ve been on JC dick way longer than I have. But a man that doesn’t respect that movie can never mix me a drink.

Last edited:

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
Liar, nobody watched those videos.

For you.
I know you need it so I’ll give it to you. I got hammered and watched a good amount of them. You have the talent to make good videos stupid you just gave up for some reason. You haven’t responded about in the mouth of madness so I’m going to take it as you put it pretty far down on your list.

CumiaPoodle

Forum Clout
All y'all downvoted my channel out of existence.
I just seen this. I didn’t lol. Well now start again. That was during the sub where everyone was an edgy Jim Norton clone with a little mix of faggot Anthony fans/pedos. I personally helped run the latter off that sub. Cuz I hate pedophiles and I hate Anthony.