• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mel gibson tapes

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I love how that stupid ice witch was thinking "THIS'll make him look bad!" and then EVERYONE took his side.

Men: Yeah, you don't know how many times I've been their with my stupid cunt girlfriend. Wish I had the guts to rant this hard.
Women: Seeing that we can make even hot, high-status men get this emotionally involved in us is such a turn-on.

Praise be to Saint Mel. May he bring justice to His one true son.

Forum Clout
I love how that stupid ice witch was thinking "THIS'll make him look bad!" and then EVERYONE took his side.

Men: Yeah, you don't know how many times I've been their with my stupid cunt girlfriend. Wish I had the guts to rant this hard.
Women: Seeing that we can make even hot, high-status men get this emotionally involved in us is such a turn-on.

Also, I believe she went on Howard Stern and broke her non-disclosure agreement with Mel and he sued her to get some $$$ back.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Also, I believe she went on Howard Stern and broke her non-disclosure agreement with Mel and he sued her to get some $$$ back.
yea, she was going to get 15 million but then the stupid bitch released the tapes and only ended up getting 750,000. I think then she talked about it again and it got reduced further.

Edit: it ended up being 250,000

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
She was lucky she didn't get 10 years in jail. Her recordings were illegal wiretaps. And it was proven that she had someone doctor the tapes and re-edit some of the calls to make Mel look worse. When she went on Stern it was proof that she was entirely nuts and simply couldn't take Mel mocking her stupid failed music career.

More than the insults to her 'fakers' and her disastrous relationship with her son. Her lack of musical talent being mocked by Mel was the thing that pushed her over the edge into total insanity. "Caaaaaallllliiinnngggg my name!". "CUNT! BITCH WHORE!".

G

I can't yell like that for more than a minute or two, at best. His fury and energy is that of a demigod.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout

I was listening to a Tracy Morgan on Stern compilation last night and Howard tried to get him to act mad about it. Tracy basically said that it didn’t affect him, he doesn’t care, you lose your mind when you argue with women (said he never got that angry but he gets it), and told white people if you really want to say the n word just say “nigga.” Stern follows up by “quoting” Mel saying “nigger.” Hoo Hoo really thought Tracy was a buffoon who he could steer into saying what he wanted when he wanted. Edit: oh yeah and the funniest part was Tracy saying he wanted to make a movie now because he could get Mel on the cheap.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

He did end up looking bad because he seemingly admitted to beating a woman.

However, since our society/media treats racism/anti-semetism as a worse offense, that kind of got glossed over lol

G

I was listening to a Tracy Morgan on Stern compilation last night and Howard tried to get him to act mad about it. Tracy basically said that it didn’t affect him, he doesn’t care, you lose your mind when you argue with women (said he never got that angry but he gets it), and told white people if you really want to say the n word just say “nigga.” Stern follows up by “quoting” Mel saying “nigger.” Hoo Hoo really thought Tracy was a buffoon who he could steer into saying what he wanted when he wanted. Edit: oh yeah and the funniest part was Tracy saying he wanted to make a movie now because he could get Mel on the cheap.
Tracy Morgan is funny and no funny guy couldn't at least appreciate the pure childlike rage of Mel in those tapes

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
One of Wiggy's many bad traits. He's used to manipulating the retards who work for him so he thinks everyone else is just as dumb. Even then his staff goes along because they don't want to deal with his Boomer Tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants