• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Meet Shelley Thomson

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Shelley is a patient experience advisor, author of ‘Patients For Life’, and accomplished keynote speaker. Her career in the healthcare industry spans more than 30 years, across clinical, operational and commercial sectors, with particular experience in nuclear medicine and ultrasound.

Through her company Experience 360, Shelley delivers sustainable, patient-centred operating models, using service design, journey mapping and training expertise, to businesses who aspire to develop long-term patient relationships based on trust and loyalty. She uses a unique set of strategies based on her experience, real-world results and the latest scientific research to generate faster organisation/practice growth and better outcomes for patients, relatives, staff, practice managers and the community.

Screenshot-20240612-162100-Linked-In.jpg

Screenshot-20240612-181919-Linked-In.jpg

Guess who managed to accomplish exactly, word for word, the same thing in the few months since left his accounting job.

Screenshot-20240612-182713-Chrome.jpg

Real big mensa brain.

Shelley on x:

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
These companies are in Australia, I'm not sure he has anything to do with them. its not on his actual linkedin profile, only the google results so it could be a glitch, but it's curious that there are only 2 people with that job description

i spent all day investigating, I'm gonna need 2nd shift to punch in and take over