• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Me and the Opester talk on the YouTube for hours

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Jealous?
Screenshot 2023-10-25 3.46.36 PM.png

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
What chat does he look at when he does his shows at 7 am? I watch on YouTube but he nevers reads my comments. He might have blocked me thou. I tried doing a super chat but it wont let me. Always says error.
He gets around 100 users live for the wake up streams and posts all chat messages for the most part and sometimes comments, not sure why he puts these out later and hangs out in chat but it's definitely an angle to be pursued (unless you're a pat faggot). He always engages the chat though, and never really gets mad even when people are cunts. He's a good dude, genuinely.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
He gets around 100 users live for the wake up streams and posts all chat messages for the most part and sometimes comments, not sure why he puts these out later and hangs out in chat but it's definitely an angle to be pursued (unless you're a pat faggot). He always engages the chat though, and never really gets mad even when people are cunts. He's a good dude, genuinely.
He looks at the YouTube comments for the wake up stream?