• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe if you tried the same you wouldn't be having to move out of your Mcmansion

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He also thinks podcasts will never make it
That's a laughably out of touch opinion to have ten years ago, let alone now. There's kids half his age who're making millions releasing a half-hour Youtube video once a month, meanwhile this geriatric ghoul still has to work in the week and his spiteful greed will never allow himself to retire.

Check these numbahs:

"As this writing, PewDiePie charges $450,000 for a single sponsored video."

"Using 120 new shows per year and $40 million in net earnings, after all costs Howard Stern makes $333,333 per show."

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
That's a laughably out of touch opinion to have ten years ago, let alone now. There's kids half his age who're making millions releasing a half-hour Youtube video once a month, meanwhile this geriatric ghoul still has to work in the week and his spiteful greed will never allow himself to retire.

Check these numbahs:

"As this writing, PewDiePie charges $450,000 for a single sponsored video."

"Using 120 new shows per year and $40 million in net earnings, after all costs Howard Stern makes $333,333 per show."
More of a broken clock thing, but I think he's finally right. The next Rogan or Pewds better stack rupees, cause the Anglo market is so oversatured, half of my playlist is gone since their host started checking for copyrighted music, meaning automated AI Fact Checks can't be too far off, it's just fucked.
At least radio let's you play a fucking song and talk to fat truckers.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
He's also making more than most podcasts for 3 shows a week with most the year off and still gets the biggest names. He's a weird fucker but he's doing well for himself
He's also making more than most podcasts for 3 shows a week with most the year off and still gets the biggest names. He's a weird fucker but he's doing well for himself.
Irr

He's also making more than most podcasts for 3 shows a week with most the year off and still gets the biggest names. He's a weird fucker but he's doing well for himself.
Irrelevant, him making money doesn't mean podcasts aren't a legit medium

Forum Clout
Stern is incapable of having any friends. He also thinks podcasts will never make it. He also thinks he's popular. Oh and Tony is a huge fag
Stern totally blew it re: the internet in general. Way back in the 90s he was really into it, with the "cyber sex" and Lotus Notes, but he totally lost the thread while he was chasing his dopey anorexic wife around and he missed the entire boom. Then he tried to pretend it was just a fad and/or that it "wasn't ready for what he had in mind for it" and now he's the last sad bastion of a totally obsolete medium.

Conversely, though, Tony Two-Shirts REALLY got into it, to the point where it literally ruined his entire career. So I suppose it really doesn't matter anyway.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Stern totally blew it re: the internet in general. Way back in the 90s he was really into it, with the "cyber sex" and Lotus Notes, but he totally lost the thread while he was chasing his dopey anorexic wife around and he missed the entire boom. Then he tried to pretend it was just a fad and/or that it "wasn't ready for what he had in mind for it" and now he's the last sad bastion of a totally obsolete medium.
I think a lot of guys in the radio business underestimated just how quickly the Internet would become such a big moneymaker but, more importantly, didn't anticipate how completely radio would be sanitized into the dirt by corporate either.

The funny thing is that satellite is now probably in a better position than most to host edgy content than most, given how the Internet has cracked down on it, but they're too cucked to even realize it.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

Conversely, though, Tony Two-Shirts REALLY got into it, to the point where it literally ruined his entire career. So I suppose it really doesn't matter anyway.
I think a lot of guys in the radio business underestimated just how quickly the Internet would become such a big moneymaker but, more importantly, didn't anticipate how completely radio would be sanitized into the dirt by corporate either.

The funny thing is that satellite is now probably in a better position than most to host edgy content than most, given how the Internet has cracked down on it, but they're too cucked to even realize it.

Name one guy who does “edgy shit” online that has lasted, as the king, for longer than 15 years without a massive fall from grace

The internet is shit, it is for fat losers and cripples and mentally ill people

I don’t think trying to maintain some class in the era of the internet is the worst thing a man could do

Howard will be crucified soon, and it’ll be online

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Name one guy who does “edgy shit” online that has lasted, as the king, for longer than 15 years without a massive fall from grace

The internet is shit, it is for fat losers and cripples and mentally ill people

I don’t think trying to maintain some class in the era of the internet is the worst thing a man could do

Howard will be crucified soon, and it’ll be online
Nah, Howard's about as crucified as he's gonna get. Your average Stern anything has about 30% of the comments against him, and he should expect something in that range for the rest of his public life. Don't expect anything dramatic; you're living through as bad as he'll ever get it.