• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Massive Hypocrite

upanddown

Forum Clout
IMG_1932.jpeg

AH HA HA HA! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, IT'S THE ANTHONY AND DANI SHOW!

AAAHH HA HA HA!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Honestly, Cashmeowsside probably deserved it. She never stops running her mouth with the tough ghetto chick shit but she consistently gets beat up every time she tries to fight someone. There's even a video of her mom kicking her ass. I'm not about hitting women, but if that broad was in my face yapping all that nigger garbage at me "YOU GOTS ME FUCKED UP NOW, HO" with her fake fucking accent that she has to put effort into every time she speaks, I would 100% punch her right in the fucking temple just to make it stop.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Honestly, Cashmeowsside probably deserved it. She never stops running her mouth with the tough ghetto chick shit but she consistently gets beat up every time she tries to fight someone. There's even a video of her mom kicking her ass. I'm not about hitting women, but if that broad was in my face yapping all that nigger garbage at me "YOU GOTS ME FUCKED UP NOW, HO" with her fake fucking accent that she has to put effort into every time she speaks, I would 100% punch her right in the fucking temple just to make it stop.
AWWWWW SHIIIIT YOU GOT HER IN BATTLE MODE NOW!

Forum Clout
I couldn't agree more. She wanted to be all niggerish and ghetto, so what's the problem? I don't especially endorse violence against women either, but she really is deeply, deeply annoying. The name "Bhad Bhabie" alone merits multiple smacks.

Forum Clout
Why is he so afraid to spell out "nigger"? Apparently, the rebel who tells it like it is won't risk having Elon nuke his Twitter account, which aptly highlights Nana's mile-wide yella streak again.

"Oh yeah? You're a FAGIT! FAGIT! ROT BUNG CUNT! YOU"RE A FAGIT!"...this man was a professional broadcaster for years, mind you.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
These in-person feedings always require maximum 'tism.
That was embarassing for all involved, of course, but it was interesting at the time because it demonstrated AntH can be on tape dropping hard Ns and no one gives a care because he is already totally cut off and deep in obscurity.

Anyway, isn't is messed up Burr doesn't invite him to the Patrice benefit? *FatCumpoundMediaListener.jpeg*