• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Malice said he was physically attacked by Gavin Mcinnes at Compound Media Studios after Gavin called him an ingrate.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211030-131712_Chrome.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'm right there with you, but ole Mr. Krechmer is tattling about how he cowers in fear from a guy who shoves dildos up his ass. So getting the business from the likes of Gavin automatically makes you gayer.
That’s a fair point. I’m an anarchist so I’m pretty biased towards malice tobehonestwitya. I can’t deny reality, however. Being a faggot about someone being a faggot is pretty fawkin embarrassing.

P

potatopeeler63

The last time i ever saw a joe rogan podcast was when gavin first went on in 2015 or something.
i admit he was a breathe of fresh air talking unabashedly about nigger crime, paki incest in london, and trannies being gross.
he also called jaime a nerd multiple times.
this was pre proud boys and compound.
he got lost

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I remember seeing Gavin on Kenny vs. Spenny before he was widely known. He was such a pretentious douche. I know it's a show but his personality came through loud and clear. I'm glad he has to live with the fact that Shane Smith is a billionaire while he was relegated to Nana's shitty network.