• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis J. Gomez: Pugilist

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
He's only able to make money off skankfest itself and realized his angle ... putting on events is far more profitable than the couple thousand GAS subscribers and paying all the employees / dealing with running a video hosting website. Don't hate on him doggie, he's truly a real ass dude. We got any clips of him paying us tribute from last year back there Earl?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
putting on events is far more profitable than the couple thousand GAS subscribers and paying all the employees / dealing with running a video hosting website.
Where the fuck did all these retards get the idea that to podcast you need your own servers and websites and one hundred employees working on and off air to make content.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I have advice for the Anthony Cumias and Luis J Gomez’ of the world:

Start a patreon where people pay for your podcasts. Upload certain episodes or clips on Youtube for free. Hire like 5 people to edit clips and full shows.

There, fucking hire me because I just saved these guys 6 figures. It’s literally less complicated than the business model they have now which holds 0 advantages other than “Duhhh we own our own network”

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I like him but he's also a totally insufferable retarded faggot.
This is the best description of 2/3 of Luis and Jay, for Dave remove "I like him" and it's perfect.
WWAWD Jamar Neighbors? I like what I've seen of him, he's got an almost offensively black name, so what's the obvious (besides the OBVIOUS 🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️) thing I'm missing in order to hate him?

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout

Start a patreon where people pay for your podcasts. Upload certain episodes or clips on Youtube for free. Hire like 5 people to edit clips and full shows.

There, fucking hire me because I just saved these guys 6 figures. It’s literally less complicated than the business model they have now which holds 0 advantages other than “Duhhh we own our own network”
It really is a dumb pride thing, they will see 10% garnished from the hosting sites/patreon/whatever and see that as an issue.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This is the best description of 2/3 of Luis and Jay, for Dave remove "I like him" and it's perfect.
WWAWD Jamar Neighbors? I like what I've seen of him, he's got an almost offensively black name, so what's the obvious (besides the OBVIOUS 🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️🛎️) thing I'm missing in order to hate him?
I don't mind Jamar Neighbors from what I've seen of him. The only hateable thing is that gay improve group The Wave that he was in.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
It really is a dumb pride thing, they will see 10% garnished from the hosting sites/patreon/whatever and see that as an issue.
As awful as it is, I really think to do the show Anthony ended up doing he had to host his own content. Patreon has banned plenty of people (mostly conservatives), including former forums member and fat Latinx author John Del Arroz.

However, if Anthony had just kept his head down and done an audio only COMEDY podcast for 2 hours, a few times a week and got his comic friends to come on he could have put 2nd half of every show on patreon and been making a fortune. All he had to do was not focus on race and politics.

As far as Luis, by labeling Legion of Skanks “the most offensive podcast on earth” he’s really asking to be noticed and made an example of. There are episodes they’ve even removed from the GAS site after being contacted by a retarded persons family.

It’s a roll of the dice to build your entire show into a platform that has complete control. That being said, if they avoided being kicked off Patreon, they’d be making more money than with their own network.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
I can’t fucking stand him. He opened for Shane Gillis when I saw him in Irvine last year and he was just raunchy without any of the funny. Shane is a huge wigger, so I’m sure he doesn’t care. I’ve also seen him walking around the Comedy Store like he’s hot shit. Eh, I’m not a fan.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout

LOL he should change his name to Luis Llorandero
" :cool: 🎸 'E's a real ass deewwd, 'e's got a bad a'itude..." IS HE? DOES HE? I fawkin hate that drop. The drops in general are what kept me from getting into RAP. That and Luis trying to speak with intelligence or authority on any subjects outside street hustles. Oh, and Zac's fatness. That mess is really out of control.

Last edited:

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

Tim dillon and the are you garbage guys did exactly that and left gas in the fucking dust lol