• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lowtax, the SomethingAwful faggot, done killed hisself

Forum Clout
He never recovered from the ass-whoopin Uwe Boll gave him. Try talking shit about Postal from the grave, stupid.

SA followed the now-standard Internet community pattern of: early 2000s irreverent anti-mainstream kiddies -> late 2000s smug card-carrying Democrats -> complete unhinged trantifag lunacy, but I remember it being a particularly disliked and faggy site even in its early days.

tM378Cr.jpg
Indeed.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout

this is the first time i heard of something awful

i think the internet going after ebaums world was the first “gamer gate”esque movement i can remember in general

it def felt like the internet was a smaller place 20 years ago

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Yesterday I recieved a divorce ruling that would help me and my daughter stay in our home in Canada and allow me to provide a good life for her as well as pay back numerous debts that had accrued during the past two years when I was receiving $350 a month in child support.
Interesting that she mentioned the exact dollar amount she was getting before the settlement, but not after.

I'm guessing that's because it makes her look like a blood-sucking leech.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Interesting that she mentioned the exact dollar amount she was getting before the settlement, but not after.

I'm guessing that's because it makes her look like a blood-sucking leech.
she seems like the typa broad who would spin "yelled at me angrily a few times" into a legal/custody battle definition of 'domestic violence.' I have a feeling Rich's mother was right in her lengthy screed. Either way his kids are going to figure it out so her punishment is sealed