• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lowtax, the SomethingAwful faggot, done killed hisself

G

Y he did that 4?

Looks like he's a pussy who doesn't want to pay more than $350/month in child support.

Attachments

• ltd4.png.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 22

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
I always hated them, I was even aware of them in like 2001 and 2002 when they started getting prominence. Something about the humor was so dependent upon irony and being superior to whatever they were mocking. It's such a restrictive, self conscious way to constantly be. (aside: I get a same vibe from the Red Letter Media guys, also insufferable faggots I never liked despite massive early popularity, who probably hate themselves and want to kill themselves.) As someone who enjoys O&A and unethical harassment for laughs I can't explain why this bothered me but there's just something ugly about a personality that views everything like that.

Somewhere in the mid-late 2000s they went from general 'snark' to full libtarded. I remember this "comedy" site put up a donation for Katrina, so 2005, and started censoring mocking commentary and images about looting niggers. It was like "mask off, this now a leftist political website." And since they were founded on mockery, finding subjects they could feel superior to, irony, and at least nominally comedy, they directed all those tendencies, their autism, and their Adobe suite proficiency towards politically right leaning figures and movements. It became, essentially, a wing of Antifa, and they graduated to doxxing, social media pile ons, getting people canceled etc.

ChapoTrapHouse stems from this same style, I don't know the details but I think one or several of them were "goons" (something awful members self appointed nickname) who moved to twitter. Felix I believe, whose whole unending dedication to remaining "ironic" 24/7 is a classic SomethingAwful personality type. ChapoTrapHouse ended up being number 1 on patreon for idk how many years, and idk how many hundreds of thousands if not millions of listeners. A quote from an extremely gay article just to prove the connection(anyone who says "Weird Twitter is a FAGGOT):

From Weird Twitter, which attracted and assimilated people who weren’t active in SA’s leftist cliques (such as Felix Biederman and Virgil Texas, who just lurked), came Chapo Trap House, darling of every obscure Slate clone from Brooklyn to Queens. Chapo has featured several SA regulars, including Alex Nichols (@Lowenaffchen), who was active on LF as Golden Lion Tamarin (his Twitter username used to be @GLDNLNTMRN), and Dan O’Sullivan (@Bro_Pair), a now-banned former SA moderator whose username is now Fat Curtain Dweller. It’s interesting that a podcast heralded for ‘actually giving a shit’ comes from a subculture that began as pure trolling.

The whole ChapoTrapHouse community is almost like an offshoot of SomethingAwful, not just in spirit but literally. The "Dirtbag leftists." They're the hugest fucking faggots online, Something Awful was ALWAYS gay, and I'm glad this dude who oversaw and put out all of this cancel culture social energy it is gone

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
"I have been sitting for hours debating whether or not to disclose this, and I feel like it's something I do need to get off of my chest. Frankly, I'm tried of being quiet. I've mostly had to stay quiet for years about things happening behind the scenes. I've held things inside so long and so hard my chest physically hurt the same way it is now.
I considered not sharing this out of respect for Rich's parents and sister, but after thinking on the incredibly vitriolic wall of text Rich's Mother sent to me this morning, saying upon many other things, that his blood is on my hands, I need to share it to regain some sense of control over what's taken place in the past 48 hours.
Yesterday I recieved a divorce ruling that would help me and my daughter stay in our home in Canada and allow me to provide a good life for her as well as pay back numerous debts that had accrued during the past two years when I was receiving $350 a month in child support.
In the divorce ruling the judge found that Rich had willfully spent down the martial fund, confirmed his treatment of me was Domestic Violence and put together a plan to pay for the attorney fees etc. He would still retain custody settled on previously in mediation. He was due to get our daughter for Christmas.
An hour later I was contacted by my attorney who informed me that Rich had shot himself earlier in the morning.
So. There it is. His other ex and I got to tell our children that their father died without saying goodbye to them, or that he loved them, or to my knowledge, left a note for them.
If you've made it this far thank you for giving me space to let this go so I know longer have to hold onto it. "

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
jim_400x400.jpg

Forum Clout
Honestly, I'm shocked he went before Anthony. In some ways, they're a lot alike:

- They both loved guns.
- They both had loved ones taken away. Ant: his guns; Lowtax: his children.
- They were both fueled by alcohol and xanax, whose primes were long past over, after hitting the high mark in the 2000's.
- Both men have horrifyingly, unfuckable, mutant mongoloids as fans.
- They both hired incompetents to run the ship, while they sat around watching the place go under. Plus neither of them have/has a functional, working website.
- They both lost out on a fuckload of money because they couldn't control their rage.
- They both knew how to give a good old fashioned beating and rib stomping to the women in their lives.
- Anthony fucked trannies. I don't know if Lowtax fucked a trans, but he kept a horde of them at his forums. Plus he's probably sucked a dick or ten.

Nana better be watching closely because this is her future.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He never recovered from the ass-whoopin Uwe Boll gave him. Try talking shit about Postal from the grave, stupid.

SA followed the now-standard Internet community pattern of: early 2000s irreverent anti-mainstream kiddies -> late 2000s smug card-carrying Democrats -> complete unhinged trantifag lunacy, but I remember it being a particularly disliked and faggy site even in its early days.