• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis CK solo show request

G

Louis is taking calls and is getting pissy at every caller, calling them losers, hanging up on them, etc. He's complaining about his shitty life and how he hates radio etc. The show has no theme or topic, it's just Louis hating all the callers and his current situation in life. I don't know what this was from but I definitely listened to it in the 2000s. A lot of these details may be incorrect.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Louis is taking calls and is getting pissy at every caller, calling them losers, hanging up on them, etc. He's complaining about his shitty life and how he hates radio etc. The show has no theme or topic, it's just Louis hating all the callers and his current situation in life. I don't know what this was from but I definitely listened to it in the 2000s. A lot of these details may be incorrect.