• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Looks like Joe is struggling for work

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Nice starting a sales pitch by showing just how desperate you are for the work. That's business 101, commies!

1415.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Very savvy of JoeH to have a Trump pfp and a keep a polarizing, bloviating partisan web presence. Upscale wineries and taverns would certainly welcome someone who's liable to spout moronic political bullshit between playing used songs.
One glance at that profile pic and they will move on to another prospect. There is no way he can not talk politics on the mic for the next 3 weeks.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
A fat 60 year old boomer sat in the corner butchering Nirvana unplugged while your customers are trying to enjoy their food/drink is just what restaurants and upscale tavern owners are looking for. Joe's life is equal parts depressing and hilarious.
I sure hope an upscale tavern really enjoys when he shows up in a tank top so stretched out that his flabby pits spill out the side

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Very savvy of JoeH to have a Trump pfp and a keep a polarizing, bloviating partisan web presence. Upscale wineries and taverns would certainly welcome someone who's liable to spout moronic political bullshit between playing used songs.
Also while dressing like a slob and can’t even be bothered to stand while playing.