• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Look guys, let's be real: Patrick didn't murder Bernell Trammell

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
We don’t know if he had a hand in his sad murder. We can’t say he knows anything. That’s not our responsibility.
What we do know is he fits the description perfectly - body shape and height. He lives in the area. Bernell was an outspoken Trump supporter and Pig is an outspoken Trump critic. We know he’s made violent threats to Trump supporters repeatedly online - and we know he has a large collection of firearms he boasts about.

Look, I wouldn’t say he did it or anything but I wouldn’t want to be a Trump supporter who lives near him, that’s all I’ll say.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Google seems to think he did. And I'm a sucker for mainstream opinion/wisdom of the crowd.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-23-at-1.59.45-PM.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Google seems to think he did. And I'm a sucker for mainstream opinion/wisdom of the crowd.

Screen-Shot-2021-07-23-at-1.59.45-PM.png
Always remember to click on the "bernell trammell patrick tomlinson" suggestion, so we can stay up to date if anything happens of course