• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LOL Pats "onion harvest"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What a waste of time. This is why he wants illegal immigrants in the country. Because he cant grow some of the easiest veg there is. Totally worth waiting months for $1 worth of onions

1724090369613.png

He failed at carrots a few years ago too

1724090522759.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What the fuck did he expect trying to grow food in a piss alley dirt patch that he admits he salts to kill weeds?
He really thought he would a sustainable garden. He has used up all the available nutrients in that soil years ago but still plants vegetables thinking it will be a solid yield eventually. Peppers are about all he can get out that dirt.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
He'd already planned these pics for so long that he had to find an angle since even he knows it's a paltry effort.

& yeah, it's nothing to do with fact it's bad soil in nothing more than a flowerbed. Agricultural societies have existed for thousands of years, but we need experts, trust the science!

when I was about 4years old I put 2 potatoes in the ground which had started sprouting, some time later there were more potatoes than his tiny harvest combined.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
There's something extremely child like about Pat, and you sassters are just the worst sociopaths for making fun of him wallahi. You will pay in this dnya and the here after.
He's like a child only without any of the positive qualities kids have that stop you from actually wanting to dropkick them through a window when they act like petulant little shitheads.