• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol Nikki Norton met Trump.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Wonder how “grab em by the pussy” worked out for him this time.
full

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
So Jim’s career has basically chalked up to him trying to make his ‘wife’ a star, right?
Making them star together in some faggy production. A podcast, reality TV show, radio show. Norton and Thor are desperate to get some sort of official project featuring them on a mainstream network. This is the end result of Opie making Norton famous.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I'd love to see the Founders' reaction to the modern president being a reality TV star interviewed by a protoplasmic shit swallower and his be-penised wife.
What would they be more upset at, a reality TV star turned President or a nigger turned President?

Pulling out the old joke:

Imagine what the Founding Fathers would say if they saw our country now. Probably something along the lines of “YOU FREED THE WHAT?”

Forum Clout

From foreign camgirl to meeting the President. I bet Trump took a liking to “her” (very Melania esque)…
Trump Lebensborn program with Melania and Nikki as the parents