• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Live Pride Celebration Now!

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Cozy tv has been abandoned.

It never was a thing to begin with. Fuentes's only agenda is milking as much god complex and twink bucci out of his loyal chan-tard army as possible before it implodes. It's already been fed-compromised for years.

Nana is the oldest guy in this "movement" by like 50 years. Maybe he's hoping Nic will share the anal spoils of war at some point.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
It never was a thing to begin with. Fuentes's only agenda is milking as much god complex and twink bucci out of his loyal chan-tard army as possible before it implodes. It's already been fed-compromised for years.

Nana is the oldest guy in this "movement" by like 50 years. Maybe he's hoping Nic will share the anal spoils of war at some point.
I think that already happened when Fuentes went onto TACS. It was one of the only times Nana was doting on a guest coming in and made sure to get some specific water brand that kid drinks. Very weird. I bet he buys him tits in the next five years.

:sue_lg:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
I haven't been hard tuned-in to OnA since da sub went down. Ironically I've been moreso looking at lolcows.
All this shit has collided in the weirdest way. I don't know if should be surprised or slap my face and say "of course" that Nana is dickriding spic fuentes.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
He’s genuinely terrible and I don’t understand the appeal for him. I’ve never once seen him go on a streak or take #1 on the scoreboard.
But he's so based. He speaks truth to power. No one else on the internet has what it takes to say what we're all thinking. Can you believe it? He actually says that BLACK PEOPLE are the problem! Not white people. No white guilt. He says it publicly! On the internet! He's amazing.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
COD cemented itself as Ant's kinda game, don't leave kids alone!

1686664010125.png