• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lisping chinaman, Fred from Brooklyn is moving to SC apparently...

G

Screen Shot 2024-01-10 at 5.40.25 AM.png

:cool:

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout

Oh my I thought Jen was bad. Everything in that is just pure faggotry. Those kids are fucking your wife Fredrick while you are rimming AntH's ass on poker night.

You know why? Because you are a faggot.

"respect" who is this Jon Gotti ova here?

a hashtag is already gay but for bluecheck mark? Fucking die already.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
the only thing I remember about this cunt is hearing him cry about trolls on Ron&Fez, crying about his 'podcast' was his 'one chance to do something'... HAHA! how's that going fella?
He was insufferable on R&F. “Fezzy, Fezzy you know I love you.” Plus he was going to be Fez’s life coach for a while. I also really can never tell what’s a bit or not with that show so it could be a goof.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
the only thing I remember about this cunt is hearing him cry about trolls on Ron&Fez, crying about his 'podcast' was his 'one chance to do something'... HAHA! how's that going fella?
I seem to remember a sperg out about a moving van and not getting it or not returning it or some such gay pride float parade shit.

Forum Clout
He was insufferable on R&F. “Fezzy, Fezzy you know I love you.” Plus he was going to be Fez’s life coach for a while. I also really can never tell what’s a bit or not with that show so it could be a goof.
Fred has undeserved confidence because of his basic life.

He thought that because he had a pedestrian blue collar job & wife/kids, meant that he was this unique massive success story. Who doesn't want to listen to a bricklayer's podcast?

He also does the same thing AntH does. He'll trash somebody & their wife, then when that attack is reciprocated, Fred plays the victim with this "I was sharing my opinion. You can't attack me for having an opinion!" take because he's a coward.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Think about how gay this really is. It's astounding. This idiot doesn't care about Anthony as a friend. He worships him like he's a God. He's uprooting his life and moving to a different state because Anthony did. The semi-rich guy who used to be semi-famous. You can't let someone like that get away.

Do you think Anthony even suggested this to him or he was just like "Good news, Ant! We're gonna be neighbors!" If you moved far away to get away from the dingleberry retards in your life and one followed you anyways how would you feel? I'd be intensely pissed off.

I just can't imagine needing to be so up another man's ass.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I bet anything that Anthony has already had another heart attack scare charging around the house screaming about how "I COULD MOVE TO FUCKING AFRICA AND THESE FUCKING LEECHES WOULD FOLLOW ME THERE! FUCK!" And Missy trying to tell him to calm down while understanding how insanely fucked the situation is and he's actually totally right to be pissed off.

However, it's like he fed stray cats and now he's mad that his yard smells like cat piss. It's like he wished on a monkey's paw for a ballwasher. He got one. Forever and ever and ever.

Last edited: