• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LIES MY NANA TOLD ME: Opie DID NOT "kick Ron&Fez to Rawdog"

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Auntie Cumia has spread this foolish lie on his failed half-a-show... That Opie wanted to be "all alone on his own channel." The R&F move to Rawdog was announced in 2013 easily half-a-year before that half-a-fag was fired, then went to start his half-a-show. So obviously the drunken alcoholic has no idea what the fuck he's alluding to.

Opie wanted that time slot for a west coast O&A replay for the morning surfers. He tried to get SXM to give Ron&Fez their own channel. R&F didn't move studios or timeslots... Same time, same studio, just plug a new stream instead of the O&A channel. Everyone wins.

The Virus days were over. No more road shows, all of the comics got too big or died. SXM committed to rebranding Rawdog, holding more live stage events, giving them better guests, a looser schedule, and letting them do night time specials / bigass simulcasts again. None of that happened, except they got way more guests. SXM didn't even change the name Rawdog.

It made sense in theory at first, R&F show was being pulled in different aimless directions for years and was only second fiddle to O&A. Making them more grounded in comedy and more independent was a gesture to inspire them to offer something more, because management was unhappy and didn't get Fez.

Okay Auntie Cumstain, let's say Opie HATED Fez and resented Ronnie B because he's more talented. Sure, let's go with your little failed lies. Okay, it turned out Opie wuld have been correct, because Ronnie dumped Fez into the retirement bin about a year later, and brought in his hack daughter who sucks shit on-air. Why would that feminist shit be on the O&A channel? (Which, if you were thinking in terms of that time period, you would still be thinking "Anthony couldn't possibly get his dumb black ass fired ON HIS DAY OFF....)

Got your ass fired on a FRY-DEE... On a FRY-DEE that was YOUR DAY OFF!!!! It was because he told the truth about the liberal democrats and SXM was silencing his free speech. They hate us for our freedoms.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It doesn’t even make sense. Opie has stayed consistent for the last 10 years in praising Ronnie B as a genius, comparing him to Brother Wease and Howard, and we all know how much Opie loves da Weaseeeee. And Opie wanted them kicked off the channel because…jealousy? Because he hated them and thought they sucked? GTFO here. The Opie and Anthony channel was devoid of all programming. If the option was Sam doing a show or R&F they would have picked R&F. Did Opie hate Fez? Yeah, obviously. But this doesn’t translate to hatred of the entire show.

Just another insane and untrue Cumia delusion made to make Opie seem like an insane person. More of his divide and conquer shit by projecting his issues with Opie onto others, going “Well, well, OPIE HATED YOU TOO!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD FIGHT!!!”

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
It doesn’t even make sense. Opie has stayed consistent for the last 10 years in praising Ronnie B as a genius, comparing him to Brother Wease and Howard, and we all know how much Opie loves da Weaseeeee. And Opie wanted them kicked off the channel because…jealousy? Because he hated them and thought they sucked? GTFO here. The Opie and Anthony channel was devoid of all programming. If the option was Sam doing a show or R&F they would have picked R&F. Did Opie hate Fez? Yeah, obviously. But this doesn’t translate to hatred of the entire show.

Just another insane and untrue Cumia delusion made to make Opie seem like an insane person. More of his divide and conquer shit by projecting his issues with Opie onto others, going “Well, well, OPIE HATED YOU TOO!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD FIGHT!!!”
After the Bennington Fez memorial show I was convinced everything was a work, but I don’t think Opie would’ve hated him if he was coming up with all those bits and convincing people it was real. Makes me think a bit less of Fez since his bullshit really dragged the show down and I never liked Ron as a solo host.