• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Let's shout out the more obscure members of Wonderfest 2011

Forum Clout
DSCN0860.JPG

Like "Thug Doug" and "Tiny Head for a Fat Guy"

IMG_0300.JPG

"We're the Petermans and this is our adult autistic son Jeremy"

IMG_0294.JPG

Now this looks like the stereotype of a fat obnoxious white guy who calls other people "child" all day.

DSCN1001.JPG

The last thing you remember before your subconscious goes mysteriously silent and you have no recollection of the rest of the evening.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
DSCN0860.JPG

Like "Thug Doug" and "Tiny Head for a Fat Guy"

IMG_0300.JPG

"We're the Petermans and this is our adult autistic son Jeremy"

IMG_0294.JPG

Now this looks like the stereotype of a fat obnoxious white guy who calls other people "child" all day.

DSCN1001.JPG

The last thing you remember before your subconscious goes mysteriously silent and you have no recollection of the rest of the evening.
Jesus christ. The smells in that room must’ve been unreal. Unwashed fat folds, unbrushed tartar on teeth, unwiped shit on doody holes

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
No wonder fatso thinks he’s the pinnacle of physical fitness. When half your crew can’t even reach far enough to wipe their ass, you’d feel good about yourself too.
I always laugh at the huge bellies this group has, I think Pat still sees himself as his shape from here in 2011 when hes quickly looking like all these fat guys. That room must of smelled so baddddd

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
FAWK YEAH! Big dude with the tucked in hawaiian shirt with suspenders and crushing a cranberry Mikes Hard Lemonade . Really letting loose and going nuts.

Man these guys know how to party.
That guy might be my favorite, also holding on to that last bit of hair instead of shaving his head. Hairline is behind his ears!

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
To be clear though, none of these people are operating under the false pretense of being a badass stealthygeek. They’re not hurting anyone, I can’t begrudge them for having some drinks with people who share a hobby. I wish them all the best. Pat is the only known malicious individual from this group.