• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Latest pic of Chrissie Mayr

G

GEzu11-XsAAKyon

G

What on earth are you rambling about now, fake wifester?

Why are your lies always so banal too?

A shitty 2019 car worth $30,000 (2008 in reality)
A fat wife?
Someone else’s shitty apartment?
(Ooo its Friday and he is hammered!)

More like an MSRP of $57,000 when I purchased it, poor drunkie. If you had any education, you'd find my wife's details. She's not even remotely fat...Just take the L because I managed to entrench my words into your psyche...take a page from me drunk sassster, flip it as a"win" in your favor. Maybe start a podcast? Heh.

LOL shitty apartment? Its a prime condo unit worth millions and its mine.

Post a receipt hinting at your education. (You wont, this is all you have...I can tell because you're highly invested in an anonymous free xenforo account that you developed a "persona" around.) Now THAT is banal.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
(Ooo its Friday and he is hammered!)

More like an MSRP of $57,000 when I purchased it, poor drunkie. If you had any education, you'd find my wife's details. She's not even remotely fat...Just take the L because I managed to entrench my words into your psyche...take a page from me drunk sassster, flip it as a"win" in your favor. Maybe start a podcast? Heh.

LOL shitty apartment? Its a prime condo unit worth millions and its mine.

Post a receipt hinting at your education. (You wont, this is all you have...I can tell because you're highly invested in an anonymous free xenforo account that you developed a "persona" around.) Now THAT is banal.
It’s a 2008 and You didn’t purchase it.

You are absolutely zooming right now with your ridiculous lies. You have showed us your house and welfare electronics. You’ve showed us your value village clothes and great cuts haircut.

I think you’re embarrassed because you have been flirting with @Sue Lightning all night and you feel guilty

G

It’s a 2008 and You didn’t purchase it.

You are absolutely zooming right now with your ridiculous lies. You have showed us your house and welfare electronics. You’ve showed us your value village clothes and great cuts haircut.

I think you’re embarrassed because you have been flirting with @Sue Lightning all night and you feel guilty
This sasster is a wannabe "Amazing Kresking"...you are drunk. My Lexus is a 2019

1706335918991.jpeg

G

You were caught red handed, closetster. The manual and key fob prove it. You need to stop loying like this, refugeester.

Now back to the bar to order more alcohol drinks for me
Wrong again, there's a boq technicality here but I'm not lying...the truth is even more impressive tbh. You are mad? Yes, the assessments hurt.