• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lady Di moved?

IWatchTV

Forum Clout
Just searched google to see if she maybe passed and saw this.

IMG_5341.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

G

It would be funny if "Damion Bell" was one of you creeps and was dicking her down in between diaper changes and apple purée meal times.

Forum Clout
Yeah I figured it could just be her getting pumped in with someone who has the same name. Wouldn’t have thought much of it except for all the related Elizabeth, NJ addresses.
I'm pretty sure thats her birth year too. What's more ridiculous, that there are two Diana Orbani's born the same year from Elizabeth, NJ or that she's living in a new state?

dramamine

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure thats her birth year too. What's more ridiculous, that there are two Diana Orbani's born the same year from Elizabeth, NJ or that she's living in a new state?
A bit more believable than the idea one broke alcoholic Diana with severe alcohol induced dementia, whose last known location was an assisted living facility, somehow managed to acquire enough cash and functioning brain cells to move to NC.