• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

LA Times article about Skankfest

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout

The best quote:

Now-discredited blogger Seth Simons decried the festival as a bastion of alt-right comedy”

That’s right Seth. An actual established news organization says you’re garbage. First you failed as a comedian, now you’ve officially failed as a journalist.

Update: the faggots at the LA Times have removed the “discredited” part, but not before everyone could screenshot it.

F3537CC9-D1B8-44A5-A872-98AF3C582AC5.jpeg

Last edited:

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout

The best quote:

Now-discredited blogger Seth Simons decried the festival as a bastion of alt-right comedy”

That’s right Seth. An actual established news organization says you’re garbage. First you failed as a comedian, now you’ve officially failed as a journalist.
Named dropped the sex pest, eh?

Forum Clout
"Elsewhere on opening day, Greg Fitzsimmons popped up in a film screening of “The Road Dog,” a dramatic slow burn starring a riveting Doug Stanhope and rivers of bad whiskey."

Hahahaha! Fucking faggy little pussy Fitzsimmons probably hoped no one in entertainment would find out he attended. I'm so glad he got outed. Fuckin fag trying to play both sides.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
"Elsewhere on opening day, Greg Fitzsimmons popped up in a film screening of “The Road Dog,” a dramatic slow burn starring a riveting Doug Stanhope and rivers of bad whiskey."

Hahahaha! Fucking faggy little pussy Fitzsimmons probably hoped no one in entertainment would find out he attended. I'm so glad he got outed. Fuckin fag trying to play both sides.
what was fitz outed as? i used to listen to his show on hoo hoo 15 years ago but haven't thought of him since.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I went to the first 3.

The first was awesome, the second was getting gay and I left the third after a few hours and flew home.

It’s just Brooklyn hipster faggots who support BLM and think cum town is some dark evil guilty shame that makes them interesting. Did you hear what Nick Mullen said on the last cum town? Oh my Darwin! It was soooo crazy.

Bunch of faggots, when Dave Smith is the least irritating and gay part of your event and fandom, something is gravely wrong.

Forum Clout
I just couldn’t imagine sitting down for three days’ worth of standup comedy, especially with the vast majority of it coming from a scene where 80% of the comedians all think and act exactly the same anyway. How does anyone have anything interesting to say by day two?