• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Kramer's meltdown was inspired by showtunes

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

Opening scene of The Music Man. Go to 1:10 if it doesn't embed. Lyrics are:

Ya can talk, ya can talk, ya can bicker, ya can talk
Ya can bicker, bicker, bicker, ya can talk, ya can talk
Ya can talk, talk, talk, talk, bicker, bicker, bicker

I don't think anyone's ever connected this before. Michael also wore a shirt from Mason City, Iowa (the inspiration for the fictional River City where the Music Man takes place) in UHF:

uhfmasoncitytshirt1-e1447882524963-1024x571.jpg

Turns out what everyone assumed was a guttural outburst of closeted racism was him doing an obscure parody of a 1950s musical. Happy Pride month!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Cool. Also weird how I was actually saying in my head "you can talk, you can talk, you can talk" and chuckling to myself after getting out of the shower this morning.
When I watch my sister’s dog and he licks me I always say, “you’re a licker, you’re a licker!” It’s the little things in life. Side note, the audience is originally on his side because they were being obnoxious for a while. I don’t feel like looking it up but there’s an article where they’re described as “late arriving audience members.”

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
When I watch my sister’s dog and he licks me I always say, “you’re a licker, you’re a licker!” It’s the little things in life. Side note, the audience is originally on his side because they were being obnoxious for a while. I don’t feel like looking it up but there’s an article where they’re described as “late arriving audience members.”
Well, you know they are always late anyway...