• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Just listened to 3 Unmasked episodes…

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Listened to the new Shane Gillis one, the new Luis one, and the Attell one from 2019. Haven’t listened to any Unmasked in several years and I have to admit, this show STINKS! Ronnie B is truly a pretentious faggot when left to his own devices.

The one with Shane wasn’t too bad. Even though it wasn’t very funny it was interesting hearing some details about the SNL thing, like how they told him to erase his entire podcast to save his job and he refused since his cohost was about to have a kid. And now they’re the biggest podcast on Patreon by a significant margin.

The one with Luis was terrible which is a shame because I was looking forward to listening to it. Luis has a bad habit (especially lately) of whining about how hard he’s had it and how hard he’s worked to get where he is which Ron didn’t bother trying to rein in. Ron at one point makes Luis tell a story that he already told in his special, spoiling pretty much the entire bit for people who maybe hadn’t seen it yet.

Attell is the best living comedian so at least he was able to squeeze in a lot of jokes in his episode but even he got in the habit of talking about “the craft” way too much. I don’t get how I ever found this shit interesting. The Patrice Unmasked is legendary at this point but I feel like if I were to relisten it wouldn’t be great. Ron takes himself way too seriously on these.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
I guess you forgot to laugh.

1706064068130.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
How was the Patrice one? I might relisten but the comments on the video of it made me not want to bother. “Dude Patrice is so right about women! That’s why I still follow everything he says as a middle-aged bachelor.”
Ive listened to all the available patrice stuff a few times over the years so its nothing new to me. I never listened to him as a life coach just laughed at his shit talk.

Bumley

Forum Clout
How was the Patrice one? I might relisten but the comments on the video of it made me not want to bother. “Dude Patrice is so right about women! That’s why I still follow everything he says as a middle-aged bachelor.”
I just listened to it again a month or so ago. It's good. Patrice was really ahead of his time, considering all the angry young men looking for edgelord daddy figures these days. Like with a lot of things, you take something or someone interesting and the superfans ruin it.