• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Sr is Gonna be PISSED

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5145.jpeg

Forum Clout
When Nana used to have money he would have tossed that thing on the fire pit and bought a new one. Now he’s buying glue sticks at Hobby Lobby like the old cat lady he is.
And that looks like a cheap small plane, I'm dissappointed in Anthony there are dozens of WW2 and jet planes, A-10 warthogs he could have gone with being a war history afficianado but he goes with this lame piece of shit?

Forum Clout
Here's the plane he bought, at first I thought those rubber bands were something he put on there to hold the wings on while hes gluing them but that is how it comes. He bought a shitty plane made of styrofoam and held together by rubber bands. Now if you were a millionaire and had a knack for purchasing expensive toys and top shelf electronics wouldn't you go for the $1000 planes? Nanas bank account is hurting.

kikiki.jpg

Attachments

• vsdvsd.jpg
    vsdvsd.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 12
Forum Clout
Here's the plane he bought, at first I thought those rubber bands were something he put on there to hold the wings on while hes gluing them but that is how it comes. He bought a shitty plane made of styrofoam and held together by rubber bands. Now if you were a millionaire and had a knack for purchasing expensive toys and top shelf electronics wouldn't you go for the $1000 planes? Nanas bank account is hurting.

View attachment 198991
Interesting, I too thought he put the rubber bands on there to hold it together. It’s not worth repairing let alone trying to get it out of the tree it was stuck in.

He’s about as good at these hobbies as he is playing COD.

Forum Clout
On todays free compound preview he said he needs a new motor and mount and that amazon loves him for ordering so many replacement pieces. He can't land this thing and makes fun of joining an rc plane club to learn how to fly and calls them unfun losers. He doesn't want to make friends. I know why he keeps crashing, its because his yard is a sloping flood hazard of crab grass.