• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan spent 4 hours calming down a nutty black while nodding his head along to a very jewish man

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
5.5/10

Liked the concept, but very disingenuous. Makes me long for the days of Geraldo Rivera getting his nose broken on stage

1000008975.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I hardly ever listen to rogan but I find crackpots entertaining and I was surprised it wasnt way more of a shitshow. I didnt catch the end but It was probably the best kind of discussion you could get out of someone as crazy as Terrence Howard. I didn't think his defence was any more unreasonable than his ideas in the first place. I even thought he seemed more likeable after. Less like a deranged narcissist or a charlatan and more like a misguided autistic goofball.
I can't get a read on Weinstein though. Isn't he just a more educated Terrence Howard?
Wein.jpg

I'm not going to pretend I understood any of his paper, but having this kind of disclaimer on a Theory of Everything doesnt inspire much confidence in the quality of his science either.