• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan platformed a reformed "diddin du nuffin" who was just charged with chopping homies head off

Forum Clout

A criminal justice activist is facing murder charges after cops found a dismembered body inside a Bronx apartment — with the accused killer caught on surveillance video disguised in a blond wig at the scene of the crime, according to witnesses and police.

Sheldon Johnson, a 48-year-old staffer for the public law firm Queens Defenders, was led out of the 44th Precinct stationhouse in handcuffs Thursday and is awaiting arraignment after police made the grisly discovery — a human torso in a blue bin and a head stashed in a freezer in the sixth-floor apartment, police said.

Johnson, an ex-con who turned his life around and became a well-known victims’ advocate, was featured in Joe Rogan’s podcast and rubbed elbows with VIPs like Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg.

Sources said the victim in this week’s slay, identified as 44-year-old Collin Small, may have had a beef with Johnson while both were doing time at Sing Sing prison in Westchester County.

Neighbors told cops the victim was heard desperately pleading with his killer shortly before two shots rang out in the apartment near Odgen Avenue and West 162nd Street shortly after 8 p.m. Tuesday, sources and neighbors said

midwit

Forum Clout
I recommend reading the article. It's very ooof.

His neighbor was on the scene. Some gems:

He said Johnson carried a blue bin into the apartment at 2 a.m. — and never brought it back out.

“He brought in the bin … I told them, ‘Why is he bringing in the bin at 2 o’clock in the morning? He’s bringing in a bin so late,'” the super said.

“We tried to see if he took out the bin. He never took out the bin. I told them, ‘Look for a bin.’ And sure enough, it was there.”

The super also saw the suspect leaving in the victim’s blue Audi and returning in an Uber wearing a blond wig.

Musta' taken the smartest feds off of white nationalist cases to come in and bust this genius Matlock Style.

....[nigger] also took courses on deep breathing and conflict resolution while in the slammer.

lol.

"My Feral Genetics require I live life with neither Empathy nor Impulse Control Seminar" was booked, I guess.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I guess all the claims about Joe being right-wing are out the window at this point.
They'll claim that the nigger being exposed to Joe's whiteness caused him to relapse. If he had gone on a show with a black host like BET, Reverent Al, or Compound Media then he would have been around his own people and more comfortable.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Sing Sing

Xingxing Monkey GIF - Xingxing Monkey Tibetan macaque - Discover & Share  GIFs

Attachments

• 1709907829860.jpeg
    1709907829860.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 7