• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe Rogan is very straight, and if you don’t think so, maybe YOU’RE the gay one.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_9407.jpeg

Stop projecting. You see a big buff man who loves exfoliating his skin in the bath and dresses up as Vito when he was in the fag bar, and you assume he’s gay? WHY? Can’t men just be fucking men anymore without someone saying its gay?

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I only realized recently what a tiny little man Rogan is. The midget jokes aren't even jokes, he clearly has some kind of dwarfism.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
He once wrote a blog post of thousands of words explaining how not gay he is. If that isn't the behavior of a 100% heterosexual man, I don't know what is.
for some reason that feels connected to the admin of /jre2 or whatever it was who was rogan's gay stlaker. i think he had a schitzo long write up detailing why joe rogan is a fag (and should be with him lol) and the article you're describing was maybe rogan's response to the gay stlaker claims, but i could be making that up

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
He once wrote a blog post of thousands of words explaining how not gay he is. If that isn't the behavior of a 100% heterosexual man, I don't know what is.
Reminds me of that one Conservative political commentator, I forget his name right now, but the guy had an entire blogpost about how he sucked some trannies dick, going into explicit detail about the build up, the taste in his mouth, the faggot mushing his cock into his face and him just taking it. Cernovich, I forget his first name. Kike faggot that used to live off his wives dime while tweeting all day larping

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Kike faggot that used to live off his wives dime while tweeting all day larping
he still does that. nowadays he's slowly shifting to the internet orthobro larp, which is funny because i'm pretty sure he used to shittalk christianity as being weak. sometimes i don't know if it's purely grifting or just aging men suffering an identity crisis every couple years.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
he still does that. nowadays he's slowly shifting to the internet orthobro larp, which is funny because i'm pretty sure he used to shittalk christianity as being weak. sometimes i don't know if it's purely grifting or just aging men suffering an identity crisis every couple years.

Look at this faggot shit.

"MAGA MINDSET: How to Make YOU and America Great Again is not a traditional political analysis of Donald Trump or the success of his political campaign, which would be boring and useless to you. MAGA Mindset is an overview of the cultural forces that have propelled Trump forward while using the example of his candidacy as a case study for your own life.

MAGA MINDSET will give you a deeper understanding of America, the challenges it is facing, and how those challenges created the conditions for Donald Trump's inevitable rise. You will understand how Mike Cernovich was able to successfully predict Donald Trump would be the Republican nominee at a time when all the professional political pundits considered his campaign to be a joke, and why, win or lose, the Trump revolution will continue beyond the 2016 election."

Fucking eww