• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Joe, I'm being completely honest with you man, I'd tell you if I wasn't.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Ahhhh prep? Yeah I think I've heard of that, nah I've never took it man, I mean, occasionally I've taken it but no man, I wish I was gay dude, I'd tell you man. My dick-chick was talking to other guys man.. *INHALE*
I wear headphones like this because I'm too cool for school man, genuinely.

Attachments

• 1703035223356.png
    1703035223356.png
    880.8 KB · Views: 23

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Best part was when he pulled out his phone while Joe was speaking and Joe just stopped talking and gave him the look of that he wanted to choke him to death:
[URL really-is-a-rude-ass-with-no-manners.38068[/URL]

He really thought he could just whip out his phone in a 1-on-1 style podcast. What a fucking idiot.
My one buddy did that to my mom one time and that was bad enough. She was answering a question he asked her. She did the same thing, just stopped talking and stared at him. It was rude as fuck. I would've clapped my hands in front of his face and been like "you asked me a question, stupid."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
My one buddy did that to my mom one time and that was bad enough. She was answering a question he asked her. She did the same thing, just stopped talking and stared at him. It was rude as fuck. I would've clapped my hands in front of his face and been like "you asked me a question, stupid."
A lot of times I can read a post without the name and immediately know it’s you.

Forum Clout
Goes on the biggest podcast in the world and just drops that line as if it’s a completely normal thing to say. There’s something seriously broken inside this little worm.
There's so many things he discusses as if they are normal when, in fact, they are beyond deviant. I'm not even talking about his marriage. Morton is so far removed from the way normal men live and think. It's strange that he has a radio show and is totally unrelatable to his mostly male audience. Fuck!