• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim's attempt to go viral with the videos with his husband isn't the saddest thing he has ever done

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Easy to forget just how bad this was. "My name's not clit but I lick em!". Groundbreaking comedy there, worm. He probably spent all of 5 minutes writing this episode and then paid some Indian animator $100 to animate and edit the whole thing and pocketed all the rest of the money.

Hopefully he'll succumb to his AIDs in the next few years.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The animation is not good, but honestly that wasn't the problem. It looks gay, but the writing was non-existent. A well written show with that animation style would be lame, but it would be something at least. Any flash animation from the early 2000's is better than this.

Bumley

Forum Clout
Meh. I never got in line with the "stole" 60k thing. Rubes willingly gave it. The product was bad and that's worth bashing. But feeling gypped is stupid. You willingly donated to a potential flop and it flopped. Big surprise.

As for the Norse and Norton show, I watched part of what someone linked to in another thread. The more I see Helga, the more I just see man. I don't give a shit about trans one way or another, but it's an exercise to put myself in Norton's place and relate. Is he secretly hoping that it gains traction and is seen as groundbreaking in LGBT world? Is he genuinely just enjoying life and doing a little vlog for fun? I don't know, man. It's a tough one.

Forum Clout
This is:

He stole 60k from his fans to shit out this abomination.

I thought you were going to say the last decade of his floundering career, but this is just a symptom of that, so yes. At least feel comforted knowing that half of the 60k he stole went to procuring Nikki Norsemen and taking "her" on trips all around the US as he cried into his Sabbath pillow whilst getting his sag hole reamed out by her giant she cock, in twenty different beds mind you. "I got butt plowed by my tranny wife and all I got was this stupid t shirt."

Forum Clout
Meh. I never got in line with the "stole" 60k thing. Rubes willingly gave it. The product was bad and that's worth bashing. But feeling gypped is stupid. You willingly donated to a potential flop and it flopped. Big surprise.

As for the Norse and Norton show, I watched part of what someone linked to in another thread. The more I see Helga, the more I just see man. I don't give a shit about trans one way or another, but it's an exercise to put myself in Norton's place and relate. Is he secretly hoping that it gains traction and is seen as groundbreaking in LGBT world? Is he genuinely just enjoying life and doing a little vlog for fun? I don't know, man. It's a tough one.
I'm with ya, "crowdfunding" is well over a decade old at this point. Anyone bamboozled by a project has nobody to blame but themselves in Le Current Year.

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
Forum Clout
$61,389 on Indiegogo.
The superior Chip cartoon was free on the subreddit all along:
wwVmQQo.png

Not mine, I think lost brotherman justneedtologin made it :image_9248:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It is an absolute scam.

It’s not that the product was shit. It’s that it was never delivered. People donated 60k for 3 episodes of a cartoon. Yes, of course these things fail. But when they fail in most cases the money is given back. However, Norton didn’t “fail”, he produced a pilot and a handful of episodes. What do you mean you want a refund? The product is right there.

This isn’t even getting into the perks situation which is even worse. Soliciting money for an idea is the entire concept of these fundings, theres no guarantee it’ll happen. What SHOULD be a guarantee are the worthless shit you promise people. Obviously Norton couldn’t have fulfilled the “write an episode” shit but mass produce some posters…”That costs money”? HE GOT 60k.

The 60k isn’t JUST for the cartoon. It’s for the perks too. If he didn’t account for that he’s a mismanaging ass and only stole money “accidentally”. If there wouldn’t have been enough money for the cartoon afterwards raise the goal or eliminate the retarded costly perks.

Bottomline he stole money.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
It is an absolute scam.

It’s not that the product was shit. It’s that it was never delivered. People donated 60k for 3 episodes of a cartoon. Yes, of course these things fail. But when they fail in most cases the money is given back. However, Norton didn’t “fail”, he produced a pilot and a handful of episodes. What do you mean you want a refund? The product is right there.

This isn’t even getting into the perks situation which is even worse. Soliciting money for an idea is the entire concept of these fundings, theres no guarantee it’ll happen. What SHOULD be a guarantee are the worthless shit you promise people. Obviously Norton couldn’t have fulfilled the “write an episode” shit but mass produce some posters…”That costs money”? HE GOT 60k.

The 60k isn’t JUST for the cartoon. It’s for the perks too. If he didn’t account for that he’s a mismanaging ass and only stole money “accidentally”. If there wouldn’t have been enough money for the cartoon afterwards raise the goal or eliminate the retarded costly perks.

Bottomline he stole money.