• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jimmy Really Doesn’t Want Lose That Fox Gig

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_4850.jpeg

Worm gonna worm; no matter what. Enjoy having your wife hung by her balls in a year stupid

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Jim is a conservative like Anthony is a conservative. Just a cranky old man who hates that the world is passing him by. But its rather ironic considering the world that passed him by is also the one that allows him to openly marry a tranny with 0 judgement. And actually Anthony has a more cohesive ideology. He hates black people. Conservatives don’t like blacks. So he’s a conservative. I genuinely cannot figure out what the fuck informs Nortons ideology beyond being a neocon bootlicker who consumes Fox News talking points. Yet he was also middle of the road enough to support Obama in 2008 and 2012? It makes no fucking sense

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Jim is a conservative like Anthony is a conservative. Just a cranky old man who hates that the world is passing him by. But its rather ironic considering the world that passed him by is also the one that allows him to openly marry a tranny with 0 judgement. And actually Anthony has a more cohesive ideology. He hates black people. Conservatives don’t like blacks. So he’s a conservative. I genuinely cannot figure out what the fuck informs Nortons ideology beyond being a neocon bootlicker who consumes Fox News talking points. Yet he was also middle of the road enough to support Obama in 2008 and 2012? It makes no fucking sense
Whatever allows him to swallow more tranny juice

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
It's a tough one man, genuinely, I'd honestly tell you if it wasn't. It's a motherfucker.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I’ll never understand conservative trannies / tranny fuckers. Their start to the ideology goes like this: I am trans. I think liberals are endangering trans people by arguing that children should be able to take puberty blockers and etc. It makes us all seem like pedophiles and child influencers! So their reaction to that is then to go to the other side, believing it’s more logical. “Well then Republicans must be for trans people, just not the kid aspect of it!”

What they don’t realize is that conservatives don’t give a fuck if you’re a kid or an adult. They don’t want trannies period. If we got the conservative dream government, Nikki wouldn’t have even been let into the country. Her passport and drivers license would say her birth name and designate her as a male. She would have 0 social protections and be allowed to be fired from a job or kicked out of any establishment for being a tranny. And it just baffles me how they don’t see this.

Forum Clout
I genuinely cannot figure out what the fuck informs Nortons ideology beyond being a neocon bootlicker who consumes Fox News talking points. Yet he was also middle of the road enough to support Obama in 2008 and 2012? It makes no fucking sense
I recall Jim passionately hating the left for their "language policing". He never really seemed to have an opinion on their other social/fiscal platforms, only things that he saw as an attack on him being able to say gross shit in a public forum. I haven't heard Jim speak in years, so I have no idea if he still goes on about the language policing, but that used to be reason enough for him to lean right in the O&A days.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I’ll never understand conservative trannies / tranny fuckers. Their start to the ideology goes like this: I am trans. I think liberals are endangering trans people by arguing that children should be able to take puberty blockers and etc. It makes us all seem like pedophiles and child influencers! So their reaction to that is then to go to the other side, believing it’s more logical. “Well then Republicans must be for trans people, just not the kid aspect of it!”

What they don’t realize is that conservatives don’t give a fuck if you’re a kid or an adult. They don’t want trannies period. If we got the conservative dream government, Nikki wouldn’t have even been let into the country. Her passport and drivers license would say her birth name and designate her as a male. She would have 0 social protections and be allowed to be fired from a job or kicked out of any establishment for being a tranny. And it just baffles me how they don’t see this.
Ehhh no democrat likes trannies either. Their support is all just for your votes. The same for blacks. Not one of these politicians lives in a black neighborhood not even the black ones.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Ehhh no democrat likes trannies either. Their support is all just for your votes. The same for blacks. Not one of these politicians lives in a black neighborhood not even the black ones.
Of course its all for votes but what would you rather choose if you were a tranny? The party that claims to like you and does nothing for you, or the party that claims to hate you and does shit to restrict you.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I recall Jim passionately hating the left for their "language policing". He never really seemed to have an opinion on their other social/fiscal platforms, only things that he saw as an attack on him being able to say gross shit in a public forum. I haven't heard Jim speak in years, so I have no idea if he still goes on about the language policing, but that used to be reason enough for him to lean right in the O&A days.
The "commonality of language!"