• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim & Sam 7/1/24: Jim Norton Gives His Hot Take on the Debate!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_1230.jpeg

Wtf is going on with her kitchen?

I’m glad we finally know who’s listening to Jim and Sam though. Old Vietnamese ladies doing ASMR

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
This is fucking weirder then anything I've seen on this site, what does she get out of these two?! Skipped around, tried to find her reacting at all, it's like she isn't listening. At 1:14:00 they start listening to baby it's cold outside and providing NO commentary over it besides "Seignory can sing!"

Forum Clout
Wtf is going on with her kitchen?

I’m glad we finally know who’s listening to Jim and Sam though. Old Vietnamese ladies doing ASMR
This is fucking weirder then anything I've seen on this site, what does she get out of these two?! Skipped around, tried to find her reacting at all, it's like she isn't listening. At 1:14:00 they start listening to baby it's cold outside and providing NO commentary over it besides "Seignory can sing!"
And why the fuck am I here? Why the fuck did I click this?

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Holy fuck is that really the intro song they play before every episode? I clicked away instinctively then went back and skipped forward then let it reload. Unlistenable.
originally it was a gay gag song from around the time they first started and they actually decided to keep it as their intro music. that they're still playing it says a lot about how uninspired and lazy these faggots are

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
This is fucking weirder then anything I've seen on this site, what does she get out of these two?! Skipped around, tried to find her reacting at all, it's like she isn't listening.
What the fuck?? I think someone is taking random shit from another channel and making it the background and just uploading the shows. Just to be funny/strange and it's working. I'm not watching that shit, but she doesn't ever react, right?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
At 1:14:00 they start listening to baby it's cold outside and providing NO commentary over it besides "Seignory can sing!"

Oh shit, I skipped to try to hear the timestamp there and landed at 1:12:28.... isn't that the caller that berates Jimmy back in the day and loves Asian women? Really distinctive voice. That was a really long funny "Jimmy vs Caller" clip and Jim impersonates him.

I can't find the clip but @LingerLonger will probably know clip i'm talking about

Forum Clout
originally it was a gay gag song from around the time they first started and they actually decided to keep it as their intro music. that they're still playing it says a lot about how uninspired and lazy these faggots are
Dude I could not defend this to someone else looking in on me. I’m commenting on a forum for a decade-dead radio show, crapping on an unlistenable offspring radio show being streamed by some Vietnamese ASMR arts & craft lady.

Attachments

• CC9F9DCA-43D6-4EBE-910E-8CB61F34D32B.jpeg
    CC9F9DCA-43D6-4EBE-910E-8CB61F34D32B.jpeg
    641.9 KB · Views: 5
Forum Clout
And 8
What the fuck?? I think someone is taking random shit from another channel and making it the background and just uploading the shows. Just to be funny/strange and it's working. I'm not watching that shit, but she doesn't ever react, right?
This lady almost certainly doesn’t speak English. She has just seen that streaming American live subscriber shows is a way other people make money in VN, so she found Jim & Sam. She streams herself doing crafts so if a Youtube copyright enforcer clicks through quickly, it might pass as just a crafting channel.

Forum Clout
Oh shit, I skipped to try to hear the timestamp there and landed at 1:12:28.... isn't that the caller that berates Jimmy back in the day and loves Asian women? Really distinctive voice. That was a really long funny "Jimmy vs Caller" clip and Jim impersonates him.

I can't find the clip but @LingerLonger will probably know clip i'm talking about
Fonally got the fucking stream to that time. Similar voice for sure so I see why you say that, but this dude is too high-pitched. Sounds younger than the legendary Asian fetishist too

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout

I couldn't find the non nopie version.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

Different guy, you are thinking of Michael who called since WNEW

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
And 8

This lady almost certainly doesn’t speak English. She has just seen that streaming American live subscriber shows is a way other people make money in VN, so she found Jim & Sam. She streams herself doing crafts so if a Youtube copyright enforcer clicks through quickly, it might pass as just a crafting channel.
There was a channel that would “react” to Stern roasts and other Howard TV clips where he’s just distort the image with waves and superimpose himself dancing in front of them. It was quite amusing but I believe it got taken down a while ago.