• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton would respect Barney’s clothing company if “they would just come out and admit they racially profile sometimes.”

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
“I agree with stop and frisk.” Why is that Jim? Seriously, does he ever explain WHY he holds these opinions? I’d like to see how Jimmy would react if the fucking flight attendants he loves to complain about could pat him down at any moment for no reason. Fucking phony faggot
THOSE SCUMMMMMMMMMBAGS GAVE HIM THE WRONG PILLOW ONCE!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
"I HATE CARTOONS!"
"We are trying to come up with a *deep inhale* look for Chip. So *deep inhale* fans should come dressed as Chip and we have a best Chip lookalike contest"
"fund my Chip Cartoon"
This fucking tard is such a hypocrite its insane. The thing I always bring up is him telling Erock to stop idolizing people from his childhood and how about now as an adult. Meanwhile all his fucking idols are childhood heroes of his like Kiss and Sabbath.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I listen to some of the show daily. I’ll never say the show wasn’t one of the best audio shows of all time. Norton 1 third of that show, appeared extremely gay here. I hate it because I know on some level, he approached things as if it was a real possibility he might meet these people. He was defending jay-z shit talking stop and frisk and his bullshit beef with the clothing store.