• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

JIM NORTON WEEKLY HATE THREAD

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He unfriended every other comic in his social media like a twelve year old grammar school twat.

And then when he was confronted about it, he recoiled into his shell like a submissive tortoise.

It doesn't matter what race, gender, or religion beat the fuck out of Jimmy, it would all fall under a hate crime for this nonce.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He unfriended every other comic in his social media like a twelve year old grammar school twat.

And then when he was confronted about it, he recoiled into his shell like a submissive tortoise.

It doesn't matter what race, gender, or religion beat the fuck out of Jimmy, it would all fall under a hate crime for this nonce.
“I work with Op and Ant and I couldn’t bring myself to unfollow my dead friend.” Colin trashing him for that was hilarious though.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
When it comes to Jim's sexuality, it's a tough one, man. Genuinely.

It's harder to call him overtly straight or gay as I think it's all about humiliation and degradation at every turn, even if he doesn't realize it.

The tranny is about the most hideous, profane mockery of God's creation you can get without being Turkish. Being ass-pounded by one has to be giving him those chemical connections closest to him being raped as a kid.

G

Yesterday I was listening to old episodes and Norton kept going on and on about how stupid video games are and how you have to be a total loser to pay for virtual items in a virtual world. I mean he really kept going on about it.

This is the same “man” who drinks the cum of other men and lets trannies piss in his mouth. I hate him so much. I hate the fact that in his head he’s this edgy badass comedian when in reality he’s a wormy faggot who I could kill in 2-3 punches.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Yesterday I was listening to old episodes and Norton kept going on and on about how stupid video games are and how you have to be a total loser to pay for virtual items in a virtual world. I mean he really kept going on about it.

This is the same “man” who drinks the cum of other men and lets trannies piss in his mouth. I hate him so much. I hate the fact that in his head he’s this edgy badass comedian when in reality he’s a wormy faggot who I could kill in 2-3 punches.
Not even the male cum. After he succeeds in harassing a strange celebrity into a photo, it will forever be “his”. He will refer to “my Ozzy”, “my Carlin”, my whatever. I just listened to his rant on DeNiro and even though the place said no cameras, special boy Jimmy had to bring his to get meaningless selfies with celebrities.

If I saw a celebrity on the street I wouldn’t even think to ask them for a photo. We existed in the same area together for 10 seconds and they celebrity has no idea who I am. Big fucking deal

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout

He was right about video games though.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Forum Clout
You mean like purchasing digital tokens for men to pay attention to you?

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout

Didn't he try to play GTA on air and couldn't figure out how to drive the car? He hated video games because he was too stupid to figure them out

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Not even the male cum. After he succeeds in harassing a strange celebrity into a photo, it will forever be “his”. He will refer to “my Ozzy”, “my Carlin”, my whatever. I just listened to his rant on DeNiro and even though the place said no cameras, special boy Jimmy had to bring his to get meaningless selfies with celebrities.

If I saw a celebrity on the street I wouldn’t even think to ask them for a photo. We existed in the same area together for 10 seconds and they celebrity has no idea who I am. Big fucking deal
There are maybe 5 celebrities I would want a photograph with and it’s a goofy list like Bam Margera and Miley Cyrus. Actually I think that’s the only two. Probably Tracy Morgan and Colin too.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I'm pretty sure he cried in that clip
Im betting he is one of the filthiest roommates you could have.

Dirty dishes in sink, room smells like God knows what. Look how filthy his apartment was. And that cuck Florentine is as much to blame. Im betting a spring cleaning was never done.

He lived at home until 35. You know who else lived at home until 35? My brother. I think he learned how to do laundry around 25 or so. When mother picks up after you, it instills bad habits.

I could understand if my brother was a retard, but he was fine. Just lazy as shit and riding that Gravy Train.