• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton stole his love for Ozzy Osbourne from Jim Florentine. He stole many of his mannerisms from Colin Quinn

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
crying in a livestream because your last 15 years propping up your persona as a hollywood pervert lead to you being in your 50s, lonely enough to solicit a Columbian 19 year old chaturbate transsexual who you were sure was the true love you always sought your whole life and someone you had a real connection with, only to see them cancel your flight ticket order and ignore you while they gave a private cam show to another stranger/John who offered him more tokens

Forum Clout
Norton doesn't really like Ozzy or Sabbath or Kiss. When he was a sexually confused teen, those were the bands the most heterosexual males he knew listened to. He'd lurk around on the sidelines while the cool kids partied, he'd see some stoner dirtbag dude with an "Ozzy" patch on his denim jacket leave with some drunk skank, and he concluded that by emulating that dirtbag people would believe he was staunchly heterosexual. It's the same reason why he pretends to be into MMA..."this is something heterosexual men like, thus people will believe I am heterosexual".

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
RV7WUVAYJZDP3J7NU2PNKF5AKE.JPG

All I know is I hate that I can hear this photo.

G

Blink blink blink, anybody single? I can’t even find a girl in SF, but I was also in the Castro, blink blink canned laughter.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Florentine is a rock/metal guy. You can tell he's into it like crazy, he's a white trash guy who wears Ride The Lightning and AC/DC shirts from K-Mart. It fits his persona as a slob. If nothing else, he's a genuine guy.

Norton's a little faggot who eats egg whites.

One time on da show, he brought up how he was listening to Mercyful Fate and King Diamond and was like "man, they're so great." Uh, duh. You listen to Ozzy's solo material and KISS, and NOW you're getting around to King Diamond? Fucking poseur.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Norton doesn't really like Ozzy or Sabbath or Kiss. When he was a sexually confused teen, those were the bands the most heterosexual males he knew listened to. He'd lurk around on the sidelines while the cool kids partied, he'd see some stoner dirtbag dude with an "Ozzy" patch on his denim jacket leave with some drunk skank, and he concluded that by emulating that dirtbag people would believe he was staunchly heterosexual. It's the same reason why he pretends to be into MMA..."this is something heterosexual men like, thus people will believe I am heterosexual".
this truthful analysis sounds like something Colin would say about Tim