• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton is a homosexual

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Jim likes big men and is still too afraid to admit it. He got a 6'3 tranny so he can rationalize somehow in his mind that he's really not that gay.. He could easily have gotten a 5'5 troon in NYC that's at least cute and passable, but he specifically went for a giant drag queen.

It's so funny to me that he finally found his "wife" at the age of 55 from some tranny cam whore site that he was edging to for 20 hours in the middle of the night like every other pathetic guy that Alena was pandering to.

Him trying to act like he's finally adjusted to mainstream society because he imported a Norwegian viking with a giant cock because he has money just gets funnier the more I think about it. Even with Joe biting again, the best content is almost certainly gonna come from Jimmy in the next few years. He will completely lose his mind when this sex worker inevitably gets bored and leaves him humiliated and alone at 60.

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
It's so funny to me that he finally found his "wife" at the age of 55 from some tranny cam whore site that he was edging to for 20 hours in the middle of the night like every other pathetic guy that Alena was pandering to.

Him trying to act like he's finally adjusted to mainstream society because he imported a Norwegian viking with a giant cock because he has money just gets funnier the more I think about it. Even with Joe biting again, the best content is almost certainly gonna come from Jimmy in the next few years. He will completely lose his mind when this sex worker inevitably gets bored and leaves him humiliated and alone at 60.
He's basically admitted to being a cuckold, so I'm sure he watches her fuck and get fucked by other guys... Who knows, it might work out to be the best thing that's ever happened to him in that regard.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Jim likes big men and is still too afraid to admit it. He got a 6'3 tranny so he can rationalize somehow in his mind that he's really not that gay.. He could easily have gotten a 5'5 troon in NYC that's at least cute and passable, but he specifically went for a giant drag queen.
Any bets if he gets Thor there to choke him out as foreplay like he would ask the UFC guys to do?