• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton in Power [Supercut]

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
Forum Clout

Enjoy, sorry for the lackluster quality. By far his worst scene was his famous death. I just realized that Norton's panting in his final scene was meant to demonstrate how cold he was? Notice how the black guy just speaks normally.

Pretty certain I missed a few lines. Norton is credited in S3E1, however I couldn't find it when I skimmed through this dogshit. I assume the producers quickly realized how horrific his acting is and cut it out.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Thank you for your service, brotherman. 🙏 Hard to watch but that was expected. The lighting director on this should have his head amputated for how terrible these scenes look visually. I get that they’re in a confessional or outside at night or whatever and there’s nigs everywhere but every scene looks like such SHIT with the overuse of shadows. But I guess the shadows help disguise Worm’s shitty acting and BLINKING (as if “wHaT yOu Do WiTh YoUr HaNdS” is your big problem, Jim). He really is MUCH worse than Vos at acting it’s not even close.