• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton hate thread

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
Norton is such a fake piece of dog shit. That princess tranny situation needs to be shoved in his face daily. Cuckmaster 5,000.

WTF does he think he is cute with that stupid finger in his mouth pose? About as cute as Piggys forehead pointing photo. I swear we are surrounded by faggot half men

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Fucking used to make me feel violently sick when this unfunny hack cunt was molly cuddled by the show, message boards, treated like he’d achieved something by other comedians and treated like he was a precocious little baby
I fucking hate Norton, his stupid shit tier characters, and the faggots who still support him in YouTube comments and on Twitter. He deserves his obscurity.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I forgot that he's a grown man that won't let himself have a beer because he got drunk a few times as a teenager
Bourdain best heroin and was still able to drink casually. Sure that Italian pedo cunt killed him, but that neither here nor there. My point is complete abstinence isn't always the answer

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I loved him pre Twitter, in fact, I loved all three. Then they became obsessed little women over Twitter, to the point where this chinless fuck would be on Twitter while live on mic. His egg bitching and Twitter obsession is what turned me. Fucking eat before work like the rest of us do you man fucking faggot.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Before the subreddit I didn't have a fawkin problem with Jim to be honest witcha, but once I started reading the opinions of the redditards my estimation of Jim Norton as a comic plummeted. His high point was as third mic on Opie and Anthony. His actual standup was mediocre. The funniest thing he ever did was bilk a bunch of truckers and rubes out of $60k so he could fly business class to Europe where he sat on a giant Viking cock.