• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton got to 55 and couldn't find any woman who wanted to marry him so he had to marry a man instead.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Never mind the fact that his wife is a guy. At 55 with hardly any other long term relationships wouldn't you just rather live by yourself? After that being the norm for so long, wouldn't you just get comfortable being alone?
I think I speak for Norton when I say, women, can't live with em...
:colin_lg:

Forum Clout
You all miss the second part of this equation. How hard would it be for Norton to find a woman who would marry him? So bald fat troglodyte Dan Mullen can get a wife but not Jim, despite being more successful and thinner than him? Yeah right.

JIM couldn’t find a woman HE wanted to marry.

Because he’s a faggot.
He's actually a gluten free faggot, thank you very much.

Forum Clout
I saw a post about Jimmy and his shemale on the Jim & Sam subreddit, and most of the queers there were saying things like "good for them" and "he seems so happy". and it just drove home how no one even tries to be funny anymore. Imagine the old O&A sub being given a gift like Jimmy marrying a tranny. Fractured ribs would have abounded. They've bred the life right out of these kids.

Forum Clout
If Jimmy wasn't quite so disgusting and depraved, he might have ended up with some sort of biological woman, who was willing to look past his slug-like appearance, annoying baby voices, Kiss and Sabbath merch and etc. It'd have been a tall order, but not completely out of the realm, as women are stupid. But you add the creepy sex fetishes, hookers, anti-HIV drugs on top of all that, and there's just no chance. Being with Norton would be humiliating enough on its own, but no woman is going to endure his depravity too.

I mean, you're a woman and you're dating "comedian Jim Norton", and your friends and family do a little digging to learn more about him...how could you even begin to explain that? You'd never be able to show your face again. "Oh, the story about bareback ass fucking a black tranny in the ass is just part of his act. He doesn't REALLY take anti-AIDS drugs". I just can't see it.