• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Jim Norton falls for crypto scam

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
"Following the online launch the company released video messages of support from celebrities on the Reece Lewis Twitter account, including Wozniak, Norris, comedian Jim Norton and boy band singer Lance Bass. Norton described HyperVerse as a “decentralised metaverse platform with infinite possibilities” and encouraged people to sign up. “I strongly believe Steven will lead HyperVerse to success. Let’s all join the HyperVerse. What are you waiting for? Do it now.”"

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ypto-fund-hyperverse-does-not-appear-to-exist

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
"Following the online launch the company released video messages of support from celebrities on the Reece Lewis Twitter account, including Wozniak, Norris, comedian Jim Norton and boy band singer Lance Bass. Norton described HyperVerse as a “decentralised metaverse platform with infinite possibilities” and encouraged people to sign up. “I strongly believe Steven will lead HyperVerse to success. Let’s all join the HyperVerse. What are you waiting for? Do it now.”"

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...ypto-fund-hyperverse-does-not-appear-to-exist
Are you sure this is the same Jim Norton? They're saying celebrity and comedian.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Defrauded customers and investors should consider legal action against James Norton for promoting this to them. How many lost money because of his ringing endorsement? Did he do any due diligence? Was he paid?

I suspect this was criminal as well as civil actions by Norton.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The wording is wrong. Norton didn’t fall for a shit - He was a PART of the scam. Does anyone think Mark Wahlberg or those guys got rugpulled like everyone else? Just because they promoted the crypto? It’s the classic scheme:

Get celebrity to promote token, pay them in tokens
Promotion causes more people to buy which causes price to rise
Celebrity sells out and makes a gain
Token eventually collapses and everyone who bought later gets fucked

I have no doubt Jim being the scamming piece of shit he is was in on this

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
The wording is wrong. Norton didn’t fall for a shit - He was a PART of the scam. Does anyone think Mark Wahlberg or those guys got rugpulled like everyone else? Just because they promoted the crypto? It’s the classic scheme:

Get celebrity to promote token, pay them in tokens
Promotion causes more people to buy which causes price to rise
Celebrity sells out and makes a gain
Token eventually collapses and everyone who bought later gets fucked

I have no doubt Jim being the scamming piece of shit he is was in on this
Can't wait to see Jim Norton in a Coffeezilla video.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
the pieces are being moved in to position. The board will soon be set

Jim Norton suicide coming soon. The Viking will get bored of him, steal his money, anything left will be stolen by crypto bros. It’s coming..I can feel it. The only question is will he outlive nana.